Air Jordan 6 retro NRG x Social Status - Cow fur/reptile - February 21 - $250

F76E5E50-F8FB-451D-A309-FA10D16B912A.jpeg
B0648383-0578-4ED2-A903-E47FD23802D2.jpeg
72890651-0ECB-4C5F-AFDC-4176A53C14CA.jpeg

Last edited:
I put mine on FB marketplace and sold them for 270, thank god, Social status got me for retail and i was heated

Whoever copped from social or snkrs pretty much got fleeced. They became the resellers making 50 more off top....smh

My local outlet will have a pair for sale soon as they come in from StockX. I'm sure an employee will scoop them before a customer ever has a chance though.

My local outlet will have a pair for sale soon as they come in from StockX. I'm sure an employee will scoop them before a customer ever has a chance though.
You bought a pair from Stockx and you're taking them back to the outlet? How does that work?

Lol. Got my stockx pair yesterday... gonna return them with some vachetta 12s on Monday. Told you Nike woukd sell these for $200 @ B/M stores... probably be 20% too on the weekend.

Lol. Got my stockx pair yesterday... gonna return them with some vachetta 12s on Monday. Told you Nike woukd sell these for $200 @ B/M stores... probably be 20% too on the weekend.
Was 20% back wall. Rest of store was 30-40%. They was charging reg $250. Woulda made em $200. Employee said they had 2 sz11.5 n a smaller sz. Only 1 11-5 was left.

Everyone eho returns these should do so at an outlet. Maybe someone else will get lucky and get thrm for a decent price.

Most likely an employee. :tongue:

but at 30% instead of 40

I feel like if the were returned to an outlet they would have to sell them for the $200 box price plus whatever sale they might be running at the time.

na. sometimes they ask retail

Not to drag on about the price but if the box says $200.....the shoe is $200. I’m not sure how you can be too prideful to ask for YOUR $50 back. Nike clearly made a mistake. You’re only hurting yourself not asking for the money back.

That $50 can go to another cop, bills, food, or back in your pocket. Nothing is dignified about not doing so. Same view applies to the WTT Lebron price discrepancy and the false information on the Charlotte Kobe 4’s. Hold these companies accountable.

Well I gotta say I might be the luckiest son of a gun to get these thus far....

So today I decided to go to the Nike Factory Store and upon arrive I noticed they had a pretty good instore sale (additional 30% off hash wall). Ended buying some tees and 2 pair of sneaks for the wife. Saw the Jordan 3 Chorophyll for $109 so I was gonna impulse and cop those....SMH!

Walk up the register and notice the SS 6s on the counter (my size 12). Upon completing my purchases ask I asked how for these? Young lady said "oh they $250.....BUT they 30% off. I instantly discard the 3s and purchased the SS 6s. The young lady high fives me as they just had someone return them today...lol. Cashed out at $187.25.
Screenshot_20190310-221631.jpg

I was surprised someone returned these evermore I got these for $187... So when we were out for dinner, I surfed back through this thread. Saw the whole discussion about the pricing and thought I'd try my luck by going back and disputing the box price... Lol I acted dumbfounded about not knowing why retail was $250 and the box price said $200. Ended up getting an additional $37 bucks off. Final price I paid $140 plus tax...

20190310_231530.jpg

Back
Top Bottom