Air Jordan 6 retro NRG x Social Status - Cow fur/reptile - February 21 - $250

Been rockin the dyed french cow fur son!

Snapchat-17762680.jpg

B9486DC7-3089-4DF9-ACEB-02D89358950A.png
3FC55C61-CC99-4C62-8084-3370319ADE6E.png
I'm convinced these and many other JB ideas are just the results of inter-office games and bets lost, maybe drunken after work parties, where the creative teams make terrible decisions and are forced into coming up, pitching or approving ideas like this.

I think there's a am 97 inspired by the shipping boxes. Then there's the logo on the box we all hate.
I wonder how the factory workers feel about putting together some of these things.
You right I remember reading that some time ago

I'm 100% conviconv dude gets paid under the table by adidas to undermine nike from within with bull**** kicks.

Adidas would never do that, Nike/JB have proved they have little/no vision for the brand, they just keep going back to the vault because it’s what sells. Case in point, they brought him back for the role.

:smh:

They doing my favorite model an injustice.
Colorblocking is dope!!!
Why they got get cute with the materials?!?!?!?

A simple black leather/nubuck/durabuck/suede upper would've been perfect.
Now the only thing worse will be whatever contrived idea they try to spill to the masses about inspiration for this monstrosity.

Yeah...I’m super confused as to why these get the NA. AND on top on that, they make the shoes just hideous with cow hair lol. COW HAIR :sick:

If you shave the cow hair or get rid of it somehow, isn’t there leather underneath? That might be a solution.

The snake print, leather inside, purple color hits, and NA are nice features

:smh:

They doing my favorite model an injustice.
Colorblocking is dope!!!
Why they got get cute with the materials?!?!?!?

A simple black leather/nubuck/durabuck/suede upper would've been perfect.
Now the only thing worse will be whatever contrived idea they try to spill to the masses about inspiration for this monstrosity.

DlyQZ1tXsAA2cju.jpg

Back
Top Bottom