Air Jordan 6 Tinker

The VI has not held up well over time

tenor.gif

Like honestly, enough with these damn gimmicks

What's wrong with it? Id rather see new Tinker b-sides come out than whoevers designing now's best efforts. If they insist on releasing new stuff then this is a no brainer to me.

I still don't own a pair of VIs; even though it's one of my favorites models. I skipped all of the recent Jordan III fiascos, so I may actually give these a shot.

Some of you are headache inducing...

5DCF9B39-FCCA-40E3-A0D4-1FC3983FD575.jpeg

"It'll be the first ones"

"nah, itll prob be the 3rd ones"

TF are yall talking about??? Especially "the 3rd pair", really?

Air-Jordan-6-Tinker.png

None of the above pairs look like this. Everyones complaining about all the perforations. Only perforations I see are on the toe and the ankle. Speculation is cool but keep it based on reality.

Gentry is back, so he will probably talk them into whatever is the most garbage pair with the worst materials.

With that said, I am in for the 2nd pair.

The top pair with the 3m cover is cool. But I don't like where they are going with all this Tinker stuff. Remember these are mostly original concepts that didn't make the final cut for a reason. They didn't like them then but now they are good enough to release.? Looks like a good excuse to prolong releasing the true originals properly. We will probably be seeing the 7 with the 8 paintbrush look around the heel soon. It worked for the 3 I guess so they just gonna keep the idea going.

The top pair with the 3m cover is cool. But I don't like where they are going with all this Tinker stuff. Remember these are mostly original concepts that didn't make the final cut for a reason. They didn't like them then but now they are good enough to release.? Looks like a good excuse to prolong releasing the true originals properly. We will probably be seeing the 7 with the 8 paintbrush look around the heel soon. It worked for the 3 I guess so they just gonna keep the idea going.

The thing is, In most cases in design there are usually a couple of designs that are neck and neck in the final decision. Some of those runners up could be real gems. I just posted a quote in the other thread about how Tinker comes up with like 200 skecthes per model. Id rather have his 2nd rate designs than what weve seen from these new guys, all day.

Jordan Is Tinker's thing and as evidenced by the public's interest it should stay that way.

Back
Top Bottom