Air Jordan 6 Tinker

As usual, Jordan Brand introduces a cool concept, only to forget about it and half *** it after it’s init roll out. Reminds me of the Alternate series that lost its flare with each drop. It was supposed to be PEs and old samples that would have fit into the OG series, hence the “alternate” nickname.

The Tinker 3 introduced something similar to the OG design and had the OG branding. These are just some 2010 Gentry reject 6s

As usual, Jordan Brand introduces a cool concept, only to forget about it and half *** it after it’s init roll out. Reminds me of the Alternate series that lost its flare with each drop. It was supposed to be PEs and old samples that would have fit into the OG series, hence the “alternate” nickname.

The Tinker 3 introduced something similar to the OG design and had the OG branding. These are just some 2010 Gentry reject 6s

How many alternates pairs were there?

White/red 4
White/grey/red 6
White/black/red 8

That’s all I remember

My view exactly. So stupid and lame.

This is stupid, I’m sure tinker invision the shoe to have Nike swoosh air embroidery in the back heel.

The more the public and sneaker head community catch on to job gimmicks they will stop buying their products all together.

They're ok, just not fire. Im kina glad tho, October's lookin dead. A good month to rack up for Concords, & just incase I have to go resale for the 1st time... Infrared 6's.:wink:

Even the Tinker Alternate 7s have Nike air on the insole. Jordan brand messed up with these. It’s not like Nike Air is OG exclusive anymore

Still a pass, infrared 6 are bring retro i heard so that's on my list.

Looks like im back on my Jordan Brand purchases since '08 cdp xvi.

I like this colorway a lot, wish they had Nike Air though. Will definitely cop if I can get them at a discount.

Back
Top Bottom