Air Jordan 60+ - Black Red - Detail Photos [sneakernews.com]

By now I'm going to assume we all understand that there's : " no accounting for taste" /" one man's trash is anotherman's treasure".

Having said that? ..I really can't fathom how a group of individuals would decide to mass produce THAT shoe. Not even ridin'the whole "hate onJB" fad ..which is ugly too, btw ..but? ...this shoe's gross. Super fail, IMO. Blah.

A meaningless opinion.

uh oh~
i c some raptors 7s on the back~
highly doubt those r the 60+ package with magic jordan7!!
hopefully those r the ones~

back to topic, those 60+ seems like a pair of nice retro shoes, but i wont rock it~ cuz looked too much alike with the Vs...

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by DMUX

54049193.jpg
My fav response so far.
roll.gif
+1

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

uh oh~
i c some raptors 7s on the back~
highly doubt those r the 60+ package with magic jordan7!!
hopefully those r the ones~

back to topic, those 60+ seems like a pair of nice retro shoes, but i wont rock it~ cuz looked too much alike with the Vs...
yes those are the in the package with the magics and there
pimp.gif

theres a thread with pics
all 60 + are disgusting and these are no exception

see what kind of cushioning the have. if its nice, its a def. cop for b-ball, looks ultra supportive around the ankle region.

none of you must play ball.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

see what kind of cushioning the have. if its nice, its a def. cop for b-ball, looks ultra supportive around the ankle region.

none of you must play ball.
Most people don't play basketball in $175/$200 sneakers

JB needs to hire some new people, because I don't understand the collage sneakers. They seem out of touch with what the public wants.

I wonder how they would be to ball in? After all, they're obviously not made for fashion......When looked at like that, and ballin' shoes get thrashedrelatively quickly....they don't seem half bad......but I would never EVER!!!! wear these in public, I don't like being laughed at

Back
Top Bottom