Air Jordan 7 "Bordeaux" Sample

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by viiheaven
Nice seein' you too man. I haven't ventured in the Jordan Brand Forum in a while!
laugh.gif
This Bordeaux release will at least have me lurking in here for a bit.

Originally Posted by SeedOfEvil

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Why is the midsole so damn glossy?

Maybe your monitor is old and pathetic?
Word, because only an old and pathetic monitor would show something such as a high luster in great detail right?

Right?

Your school system has failed you.

Why is the midsole so damn glossy?

Word, because only an old and pathetic monitor would show something such as a high luster in great detail right?

Right?

Sorry, my top of the line model automatically adjusts photos. When you get you Bordeaux's in your hand and the midsole is glossy, post a pic, then I'll shutup....21 pages without any other mention? I guess your $!%+$! monitor is the only one that picks up "luster"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Sizing?

I hate to start this dumb debate again but man these fit a .5 sz big....I wear a ten in mostly every Jordan even the 13s....but I put the orions on today and they was big...so I tried a 9.5 and it fit perfect.This is assuming the orions and these have the exact same mold

Right?

Sorry, my top of the line model automatically adjusts photos. When you get you Bordeaux's in your hand and the midsole is glossy, post a pic, then I'll shutup....21 pages without any other mention? I guess your $!%+$! monitor is the only one that picks up "luster"
laugh.gif
I've held them in my hand since they're on sale already in NYC. Show me where I said I was only referring to pictures, please.

Lrn2readingcomprehension

how's the availability on these? are these going to be like the j3 white cements where they restocked over and over again? hoping for an easy cop.

Originally Posted by boogeda

how's the availability on these? are these going to be like the j3 white cements where they restocked over and over again? hoping for an easy cop.

I don't think any other retro will be like the White Cement 3's I wish every retro release was like that it would kill all the reselling for crazy prices

Originally Posted by boogeda

I don't think any other retro will be like the White Cement 3's I wish every retro release was like that it would kill all the reselling for crazy prices

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Sizing?

I hate to start this dumb debate again but man these fit a .5 sz big....I wear a ten in mostly every Jordan even the 13s....but I put the orions on today and they was big...so I tried a 9.5 and it fit perfect. This is assuming the orions and these have the exact same mold

Thank you.  It's not dumb, it's imformative 

It seems like the majority of JB releases are running big nowadays. 

Back
Top Bottom