Air Jordan 7 Low NRG 2018

Must be the 7s turn to get mass produced. Supposedly these Ray Allen Bucks PEs are coming out next summer
D27BB85A-C7E8-4732-A03D-4DED5891D99E.jpeg

6AAA5967-9A89-4398-89B5-F01B798D4C68.jpeg

Them white 7's...man, I always wanted them. I hope those get released.

I was all up in arms about the 7 lows at first, but for that shoe, all they did was remove the ankle with the jumpman. Nothing much changed really. I've always thought the 7 was basically a low with that part added. That being said, I would not cop these lol.

Can't think of too many colorways of the VIIs I don't like.

The likeliness of more VII Lows are probably slim to none, at least anytime soon, but wouldn't be opposed to see the entire OG lineup of colorways released.

Aiming towards the "Alternate Cardinals"(as I would like to call them) as well. Crazy to even think the best part of the shoe is the midsole lol, the upper isn't bad, just super bright.

Where can I purchase the cardinal lows .... Nike app ain't showing them

Can't think of too many colorways of the VIIs I don't like.

The likeliness of more VII Lows are probably slim to none, at least anytime soon, but wouldn't be opposed to see the entire OG lineup of colorways released.

Aiming towards the "Alternate Cardinals"(as I would like to call them) as well. Crazy to even think the best part of the shoe is the midsole lol, the upper isn't bad, just super bright.

They are up on the app.

They come out next Thursday

I only see Yellow Purple Bordeaux

Is there a fourth one?

Jordan 7 lows are cute
But I don’t like purple & Bordeaux
I do prefer Cardinal 7 lows

First thought was What the Heck; that's pathetic, and the toe shape in some of those pics is atrocious! Then I thought that the bordeaux looks decent and comfy, and the toe doesn't look too bad in some pics. But having the 2015s, I can't see ever choosing to wear these over those. Also much prefer the closer OG look of the darker midsole 15s. I understand most younger folks like the 2011 lighter look. I can't lie; if these dropped to a deep discount (ex. $75 shipped), I might pick them up.

those blue joints looking alright. i like the shade of blue.

i cant front, when i heard taxi 7s i thought maybe a taxi colorway like the 12s? then i saw that bright yellow and became sad.

I decided to get the Bordeauxs, everything went smoothly until Discover flagged my payment and didn't process, so Nike rejected my purchase.

I ****ing hate Discover, this is like the third time they have done this **** even after I told them to never do it for Nike. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom