Air Jordan 7 Low NRG 2018

2BDBD4BB-BF46-456A-8152-AAD0504A900E.jpeg

This is all Frank Cooker. He’s shared some hideous samples before lol. Gentry’s protégé

I’m obviously in the minority... As I stated earlier in the post I’m that OG who was copping Air Jordans with the original releases before the term retro was even relevant... when retros started dropping & I could hustle my own money... I’ve copped multiple pairs of every classic coveted pair that released to this day... I still love them too! But what’s wrong with a little fresh air? Something new brought to the table? Part of the lore of Air Jordan as a whole was they were groundbreaking!!! Pushing the limits with every new release!!! They used to not even be numbered... Imagine that!!! This forum as a whole is awesome!!! I never in my wildest dreams as a kid would’ve imagined a world where this many people share a passion with me that started over 30 years ago!!! But that’s why I don’t post often... too much criticism... glue stains, original molds, etc... It’s personal to me... No need to share my opinion & or thoughts... I buy what I want... simple as that! Air Jordan has always embraced making people feel uncomfortable... where other brands zig... they zagged... Hell!!! The Original Air Jordan... commonly called “Bred”... even made Mike himself uncomfortable... pshhh, that’s enough for me!!!
#TheDevilsColors
#Since85

Frank know damn well these ain't gonna move...they should just bring back the Cardinal's and charcoals, Or if they looking to do a real "NRG" drop, just release the "Kobe" Jordan 7 PE's. The ONLY Jordan 7 low I would even consider picking up are the Mike Bibby PE's, flatout

Last edited:
Frank Cooker might be the most hilarious follow on IG. I don't know what's funnier, his "inspirational" captions or the comments people leave when he posts trash shoes? There's always some dope that posts something like "new heads won't understand this wave" in response to ugly shoes. LOL

I would have liked those colors on a normal VII mid

Lows are wack in every model below a 16

Some things aren't meant to be low tops. You would have thought they would have learned their lesson from those 8's 15 years ago.

I just can't get into these. The 7's just don't look right as a low. Just like the 8's. These 7 lows look horrible similar to the moon shoe Adidas Kobe 2

I kinda like both low pairs lmao. The yellow (Maize?) is a nice shade but I'm not sure about the red on the peaks. Very intrigued by the blue pair

Both tongues are trash though

I would have liked those colors on a normal VII mid

Lows are wack in every model below a 16
That's just disrespectful. Models 16 and up aren't better. To me it goes:
AJ 13 by far has the best low.

Then the patent leather style 11

The 12 in the OG playoff cw...one of the best lows ever made.

Then the 14
Pearl 9's
1's
6's and then everything else.

That's just disrespectful. Models 16 and up aren't better.
To me it goes:
AJ 13 by far has the best low.

Then the patent leather style 11

The 12 in the OG playoff cw...one of the best lows ever made.

Then the 14
Pearl 9's
1's
6's and then everything else.

You have kicks above the 16 that were actually designed to be lows.

The ones below are the 14 are cash grabs by Nike/JB

You have kicks above the 16 that were actually designed to be lows.

The ones below are the 14 are cash grabs by Nike/JB
You can say that about the 5, 6, now 7, 8, 9 and 12 but the 1, 2, 11, 13, 14, and 15 were all designed to be lows also.

Back
Top Bottom