Air Jordan 7 Milwaukee Bucks Ray Allen 6/22/19

air-jordan-vii-raptors-black-red-3.jpg

no one complained about these...what are you talking about?

If they didn't drop 17 pairs of shoes a month, I would've copped these but I honestly can't keep up lol. Even at disco and I love purple. These are almost perfect.

And how are we hating on the 2012's lol. The 02's were the best retro but damnit the 2012's were like a 9.9/10 and they didn't turn into dust after a few thorough wears.

And how are we hating on the 2012's lol. The 02's were the best retro but damnit the 2012's were like a 9.9/10 and they didn't turn into dust after a few thorough wears.

...because when you remove the charcoal from the Charcoal's, I have a problem with that. :smile:

Last edited:
Someone mentioned the purple in the bottom of the tongue.. now I can't unsee the overkill.

Maybe you loved them and that's great, but they weren't true to the original. It's like a different shoe. Thanks to Gentry.

gentry wasn't even around 2012, he was busy pimpin put Foamposite.

da 2012 all durabuck raptors were da best iteration of em by FAR.

Cool. Then you two youngin's can pass on them when they eventually get them right. Stick to your bootleg 2012's. :D

man you trollin, them ugly cooked 2002's and 92's look horrible when da suede discolors and fades like that.

JB did da right thing making da raptors all durabuck da last go around....waaaay more durable, and sleeker.

man you trollin, them ugly cooked 2002's and 92's look horrible when da suede discolors and fades like that.

JB did da right thing making da raptors all durabuck da last go around....waaaay more durable, and sleeker.
hes-right-you-know-32644960.png

Back
Top Bottom