These might be them
8850670C-379D-4615-8B2D-802F96D1EAA5.jpeg

Instead of these
D6FE3E85-1B6A-4EE2-B756-728117750D99.jpeg

No tumbled leather. Midsole also looks like the white Ray Allen PE
278AF504-6820-4C4D-B80E-2EC6DAFF2FEA.jpeg

ATM, it’s a super pass.

Last edited:
If it’s a white based leather 7 in a bucks theme I’m probably in.

I don’t need a black leather 7 though.

These are actually better than the leather PE initially shown.

Still not worth 200.

Whites are an easier sell though.

Smh
These might be them
8850670C-379D-4615-8B2D-802F96D1EAA5.jpeg

Instead of these
D6FE3E85-1B6A-4EE2-B756-728117750D99.jpeg

No tumbled leather. Midsole also looks like the white Ray Allen PE
278AF504-6820-4C4D-B80E-2EC6DAFF2FEA.jpeg

ATM, it’s a super pass.

Basically just took the white pair, flipped the white to black, then switched up the upper materials...They could’ve just released either one of the original PE’s and been better for it...

See this is just the re-intro to Gentry...The younger heads are going to see this as a trend and eventually get just as fed up with it as the people who were around for his last tenure...

Basically just took the white pair, flipped the white to black, then switched up the upper materials...They could’ve just released either one of the original PE’s and been better for it...

See this is just the re-intro to Gentry...The younger heads are going to see this as a trend and eventually get just as fed up with it as the people who were around for his last tenure...
Yep. Knew Gentry PEs dropping was too good to be true. He still believes in protecting the rare and valuable.

Yep. Knew Gentry PEs dropping was too good to be true. He still believes in protecting the rare and valuable.

He say’s it’s to cultivate and reward the people who are lucky enough to have sneakers like these OG PE’s in their collections...I kind of think he just gets off on upsetting sneaker heads...

He say’s it’s to cultivate and reward the people who are lucky enough to have sneakers like these OG PE’s in their collections...I kind of think he just gets off on upsetting sneaker heads...
He should be ready for another sitter. Not saying the actual PE Black pair wouldn’t sit, but I don’t think this version will fair better

I hope Gentry remembers that the consumers aren’t as fond of the 7s like they were before. Seeing a black Durabuck 7 will remind people of the Charcoal and Chambray. Hopefully the men’s pair has a more constrasting upper

Then if those are it, are they even consider PE, since I am assuming Ray Allen didn’t wear them?

Back
Top Bottom