Air Jordan 7 Milwaukee Bucks Ray Allen 6/22/19

It's a long shot but does anyone have the boxes in a sz 12 and would be willing to depart with them? I just need two and I will pay for your troubles. I just got Bordeaux's & hares coming in & I have a theme I want to do.

20190612_065206.jpg

Box issue solved. I'm just gonna buy the Ray's and wear them for basketball purposes just like my alternate motorsport 4s. I need that box

I’m on board with under 100. Love 7s for running around the court when coaching and my French blues need to be retired.

So I about copped a pair today 30% off but when do you all think these will get some discounts hitting them? There clearly still sitting

Saw these in person today and they do remind me of the '12 charcoals. Made me break out my pair for the 1st time in months and they started squeaking so these are mando at this point but waiting for that $120 point as well. Y'all crazy for hating on the '12s! One of, if not my favorite retros from that time. I personally loved the shape and ive had to have worn them more than any other pair since i bought them and they still look great. For as much wear i got outta them they should be super beaters by now but nope.

JB is late. They should have dropped these YEARS ago when they dropped the ray Allen 13's and few 8's. If they release the ray allen 11's (a celtics and heat pack would be bananas) ray will get the hype he deserves.

JB is late. They should have dropped these YEARS ago when they dropped the ray Allen 13's and few 8's. If they release the ray allen 11's (a celtics and heat pack would be bananas) ray will get the hype he deserves.
I agree they just were negligent with the release way...

$133 on lapstone but they’ll hit you with the $10 shipping.... would’ve bit if not for the shipping.... gonna hold out some more

I like these. I will like these more at $100-$120. Even though I have the raptors ima try to fit it in rotation. Hopefully these hit outlets too

Back
Top Bottom