Air jordan 7 Playoffs retro 2022 - 30th anniversary

IMG_20170912_175613.jpg
My 92 pair. My favorite pair in all my collection. And my first.

It's nonsense, but it used to be "frowned upon" in school to sport the previous year's Jordan models. Adult me can almost shed a single tear looking at those discounted prices for unsold Air Jordan shoes. The stupid things we cared about as kids back then...
You're right, but at the same time, if we're talking the 90s, every single "new" shoe they dropped was heat.

So no time to be buying older models. 😂 I agree with you though.

In for 3 pairs minimum.

Beat these to the ground back in 92-93. Had some games scoring 20-plus in these.

Some highlights rockin the OG playoff 7s, circa July '92, Summer League action.

20211204_223533.jpg
20211204_223732.jpg

20211204_223956.jpg

20211204_223636.jpg

Put dude in the Popcorn machine. Bonus shot of my h.s. sweetie sitting front row. Hit that **** after the game fa sho lol
20211204_224048.jpg

Man those were the days.

Fk it, 10 pairs minimum.

Last edited:
It's nonsense, but it used to be "frowned upon" in school to sport the previous year's Jordan models. Adult me can almost shed a single tear looking at those discounted prices for unsold Air Jordan shoes. The stupid things we cared about as kids back then...
Nothin ain’t nobody trying to wear old Jordans in 93. Might as well buy some XJ900’s from Payless.

This is absolutely 100000% correct lol. At that point is was all about the latest and greatest, and you got clowned for wearing last year's model. I was one of the first of my friends that pushed back on that and started wearing my older ones in the rotation again. I remember when the 1's first retroed in 1995 and everybody around my way thought they were hilarious. My buddy and I bought them for $19.99 and used to wear them to get laughs out of people.

This is absolutely 100000% correct lol. At that point is was all about the latest and greatest, and you got clowned for wearing last year's model. I was one of the first of my friends that pushed back on that and started wearing my older ones in the rotation again. I remember when the 1's first retroed in 1995 and everybody around my way thought they were hilarious. My buddy and I bought them for $19.99 and used to wear them to get laughs out of people.
You know my story about those original retros lol

Has anyone heard anymore information regarding these or do you believe they might spontaneously release information regarding them on SNKRS like the 4s in 2020 and the 6s in 2021?

Back
Top Bottom