Air jordan 7 Playoffs retro 2022 - 30th anniversary

The reflections series was not wanted by anyone. And yeah it did screw us from getting the real shoes. imo. Not hearing that most people wanted a 3m covered kick. The way they play with these releases is crazy. They try too hard to give us every thing BUT what we all actually want. A Cardinal would be nice, but its not gonna happen. Its too bland for todays consumer overall. Everything now has to be flashy and look at me over the top. VII fans will always be left wanting more original colors. But they are not heavily sought after. Playoffs get the pass some what cause its a chip shoe. But still they dont create the hype nike and jb wants. Hares and Bords are closer to todays color demand. Both are awesome in their own right though.

It seemed like some models had different pricing depending on the retailer. I remember 8’s were 135 at some places and 140 at others. 7’s 125 at some 130 at others.

IMG_20211205_155219.jpg
These are the only two pics I have me wearing my original.
Gus Macker!

Same! From about 8 yrs old to 25yrs old, made the journey from the kid courts to top mens!
Wow thats way more than I did. I played in them for 5 or so years. Age 14 to 19. Also did Hoop it Ups and USA hoops. Actually met Bonzi Wells at one of them. Got to play some casual pick up in Assembly Hall at another. Which was pretty cool also. Most of them were from 94 to 99.

Technically she was right, you didn't pay that kind of money as an adult, you paid way more. :lol:
More actual money but less when you factor in inflation lol. I was converting the prices from back then not long ago (and I'm sure I'm not the only one on here that's done it) and they were all like 240-260 in today's cash.

They can go ahead and start charging that and do them better imo lol

Back
Top Bottom