Air jordan 7 Playoffs retro 2022 - 30th anniversary

Played 42 mins a game in those 96 finals.

Avg'd 30 pts playing another 42 mins a game vs. those Heat.

Avg'd 32 playing another 42 mins a game vs. those Pacers.

Avg'd 33.5 playing another 41 mins a game vs. those Jazz.

Not to mention, these were playoff series after seasons he played all 82 games.

Also, the times he didn't play over 40 mins was due to his squad blowing the other team out and him not playing the entire 4th.

Not to sound like a stan, but if that's gassed, I would say deservedly so.
I said in my original post that he was still better than everyone else.

Why not? It's not like these joints are actually releasing or anybody has any real info lol

Midas whale talk about the good runs he had.
True. I didn't think about it at the time, and thought those years were terrible, but thinking about how he played a full 82 for 2 seasons and avg 20 post 40 with some 50 point games in between is still amazing compared to the norm now.

I really underestimated cats playing all 82 bro.

Them cats deserve their flowers.

And Mike doin it at 40 should be a slap to some of these cats calling themselves superstars or "chosen one"s.
Exactly. That's what I'm saying though, playing all 82, or between 75-82 games consistently was so taken for granted growing up watching those dudes. Now, I randomly look at some stats and pay attention to # of games played in a season with some if the praise some dudes get and I just go...hmmm imagine what the stats would look like over 82 games? This jumped out at me when I saw a stat that showed only 5 players this past regular season played in all 82 games. I thought that was such a weird stat.

We only get 1 og colorways for the anniversary. Kinda sucks. They should do all or most of them imo.

This is really their new business model toward OGs. Somewhere right after the remastered thing, they decided to start mailing OGs giving us 1-2 a year and barely any OGs where you get more than 1 colorway. What a rip off.

We got remastered OG IV’s in 3 separate years. And they’re ALLL are different from each other :smh:

IMG_7764.jpg

IMG_7765.jpg

Still haven't broken out the 15s yet. lol.

But betwen you and me; 2011 Bordeaux's theaux >>>

Gotta throw few small Wizards stats in here, what the hell :pimp:

A couple months away from Age 39 Mike dropped 51 on the Hornets without making a 3 PTer. Two days later he dropped 45 PT/7 AST/3 STL vs the Nets
A couple months away from Age 40 Mike went for 41 PT/12 REB/3 STL vs the Pacers
At age 40 Mike went for 43 PT/10 REB/4 STL vs the Nets
At age 40 Mike had a four game streak where he grabbed 47 rebounds at Guard

Things to think about when Ray Allen was done at 38, Kobe at 37, DWade at 37, Mitch Richmond at 36, Clyde Drexler at 35, Joe Dumars at 35, Jerry West at 35, George Gervin at 34. (yeah MJ def saved his legs with retirements though)

tough one to back up

3 titles would leave him behind Magic, Kobe, and Lebron, the 3 he's been most compared to. it's the measuring stick for the greats.
Again saying MJ was done in 93, compared to the other three you mention, MJ had the least help. Hall of fame, All star selections etc. That Bulls team was great. But they were def exposed the following year against New York.

Again saying MJ was done in 93, compared to the other three you mention, MJ had the least help. Hall of fame, All star selections etc. That Bulls team was great. But they were def exposed the following year against New York.

You talking about the series that pretty much defined pippen’s career? It had it all. The dunk over ewing, the kukoc shot, and then the whistle.
The bulls should have been in the finals that year.
I have no doubt that they would’ve won the title if MJ played, but that team was pretty good without him. I actually prefer Ho Grant over Rodman. Very underrated for his time on the bulls.

You talking about the series that pretty much defined pippen’s career? It had it all. The dunk over ewing, the kukoc shot, and then the whistle.
The bulls should have been in the finals that year.
I have no doubt that they would’ve won the title if MJ played, but that team was pretty good without him. I actually prefer Ho Grant over Rodman. Very underrated for his time on the bulls.
I dont know if that Bulls team gets past Indiana without Mike. Your take on Horace is def valid. My only knock on him was he wanted nothing to do with the ball during crunch situations. That year after Mike left was Scottie and Grants chance to show us what they all wanted us to think about them. They were still really good. But without MJ, they were not gonna be great.

Michaels impact on the Wizards went beyond the stats or highlights:
-Wizards became one of the best defensive teams in the NBA
-Attracted marquee free agents even after retiring (or getting fired in the front office).
-Highest attendance and profit margins to this day for the franchise
-Lingerie sales were at a all time high in the D.C. area
-Prescription drug sales were at a all time low in the D.C. area
-Jordan Motorsports would have never been created
-Juan Dixon doesn’t meet his future bride and Doug Collins might have gone thru divorce without Michael there.
-Ball Park Franks would have filed for bankruptcy
-Christian Laetner would have retired
-We would have never got Cool Greys
-Republicans and Democrats were getting along for the only time in history.
-Inflation and gas prices went down
-Beautiful women were spotted in D.C.
-The AJ XVII and XVIII would have not been the same
-Cancer, Drug trafficking, and Mental Illness Numbers went down
-Jordan Retros were good quality
-Hennessy, Hanes, and Cigar companies had its most profitable year ever.
-Music, Niketalk and Video Games were at a all time high
-NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB,PGA,WWE/WCW viewing was higher then when he retired the second and third time.
-Basketball, Baseball, Golf participation for all ages was 41% higher then now.

Todays anniversaries
I Low Spades (1 Year)
1653623415207.jpeg

XI Low Barons (5 Years)
1653623500467.jpeg

I High Pinnacle White (7 Years)
1653623577284.jpeg

VII Varsity Maize (W) (16 Years)
1653623814885.jpeg

Last edited:
Michaels impact on the Wizards went beyond the stats or highlights:
-Wizards became one of the best defensive teams in the NBA
-Attracted marquee free agents even after retiring (or getting fired in the front office).
-Highest attendance and profit margins to this day for the franchise
-Lingerie sales were at a all time high in the D.C. area
-Prescription drug sales were at a all time low in the D.C. area
-Jordan Motorsports would have never been created
-Juan Dixon doesn’t meet his future bride and Doug Collins might have gone thru divorce without Michael there.
-Ball Park Franks would have filed for bankruptcy
-Christian Laetner would have retired
-We would have never got Cool Greys
-Republicans and Democrats were getting along for the only time in history.
-Inflation and gas prices went down
-Beautiful women were spotted in D.C.
-The AJ XVII and XVIII would have not been the same
-Cancer, Drug trafficking, and Mental Illness Numbers went down
-Jordan Retros were good quality
-Hennessy, Hanes, and Cigar companies had its most profitable year ever.
-Music, Niketalk and Video Games were at a all time high
-NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB,PGA,WWE/WCW viewing was higher then when he retired the second and third time.
-Basketball, Baseball, Golf participation for all ages was 41% higher then now.

Todays anniversaries
I Low Spades (1 Year)
1653623415207.jpeg

XI Low Barons (5 Years)
1653623500467.jpeg

I High Pinnacle White (7 Years)
1653623577284.jpeg

VII Varsity Maize (W) (16 Years)
1653623814885.jpeg
This is the post of the week up in here :lol::pimp: P PremioBinSoleFlyUnion

Oh and just another shot why not

502571892.jpg