Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I Don't like the red sole on these. Maybe red somewhere on the mid. As an advocate of carmine 7s I like this idea

This might be the only shoe in my collection I may keep DS. Key word MAY

Wore the hare mids 1 time they are 2 fresh...I feel like they don't get the respek they deserve tho lol

Undsd today and within 20 mins this happens

I know it happens to hares, same thing happened to my cdps on the first wear. Funny thing is in the past year beating them, hardly a scuff and break out the knew ones... haha
Purchase a suede and nubuck eraser kit (with brush). Use the suede (smooth eraser side) I used the nubuck (rough eraser side) on the left shoe and it left the material rough rather than smooth like it normally is.

Dirt is the one reason why i was always weary of buying these and is the reason i may sell my pair. They are so much harder to clean that most Jordans

Is there any way to help the suede once it becomes hard from instant cleaners? Seems like It's only the toe box suede, the wings have stayed the same material. I already asked the shoe care thread and no one answered.

@airsakuragi thanks, I got an eraser and brush but when I've used on my hares in the past, it leaves the nubuck or durabuck a lighter cream color. It's not that big of a deal probably only noticeable too me. I was just hoping is get a few wears outta them before I really has to use it

@airsakuragi thanks, I got an eraser and brush but when I've used on my hares in the past, it leaves the nubuck or durabuck a lighter cream color. It's not that big of a deal probably only noticeable too me. I was just hoping is get a few wears outta them before I really has to use it
I understand, it just depends on what type of environment you're in when you wear them. 

I've worn mine a few times and I have nothing... Just seeing your post spooks me.. I will not touch mine again until the (ROOT) is lifted. :lol:

I've found that a lot of pre-treaters that are less expensive, found at Target and even on Amazon and such, actually work better than the ones sold at Foot Locker/Finish Line/etc. that cost a bit more.  I've found what's most important is to ensure you're buying a material-specific pre-treatment: bottles made for leather are used on leather, suede for suede shoes, etc.

Might be a post for the care/maintenance thread but I saw some chirping about the ease with which these dirty up and thought I'd throw in my $0.02.

Kinda wish I never sold mines last year 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom