Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Anyone know how to clean these spots:
With Flash:

Without Flash:
I already used my Nubuck/Suede Eraser and Brush but it won't come out.

Damn, just realized you have similar problem as me.

Had my AJ VII retro stored inside the cabinet and this happened. I tried to clean it using suede brush etc but nothing seems to work. Does anybody experience similar problem?

View media item 2334890

This is the reason why i sold my pair after regretting buying. Hare 7s are classics, but white suede makes these one of the worst Jordan's ever

What triggers the spots though? I don't see it happenin to the OG 92 nor the other retro that came out earlier.

I tried using Jason mark to clean them but no dice. It's still there.

I assume creep protect is similar to Jason mark ?

I tried using Jason mark to clean them but no dice. It's still there.

I assume creep protect is similar to Jason mark ?
Might depend on what kind of brush you use. My Crep Protect Kit came with a Premium Brush and it did wonders.

I have the premium brush from Jason mark as well. Used various cleanup b solution and it's still there.

i like the cdp better overall but these are more of a true retro

the cdp has a glossy midsole unlike these which has the true dull midsole

i like the cdp better overall but these are more of a true retro

the cdp has a glossy midsole unlike these which has the true dull midsole

Yeah, the cdp had nubuck it seemed, which was really nice, but the 2015s were better overall for me, they used a combination of durabuck and real leather, while the cdps used a combination of nubuck and pleather. The tongue and the overall fit and comfort of the 2015s were better for me.

9171E283-F3BA-49B1-ADD3-84FD700EFF5A.jpeg

Looking to grab a pair of these off stockX/GOAT, can someone tell me how these run size wise? Tried digging through other pages but couldnt find.
Thx in advance =)

Back
Top Bottom