Banned
Update 3.29.15

Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare”
White/True Red-Light Silver-Tourmaline
304775-125
May 16, 2015
$190

Update 9.24.14

As of right now, the Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” is slated to debut on May 16th, 2015. The retail price is unknown as well as if this Air Jordan 7 will be a remastered version.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/09/air-jordan-7-retro-hare-rumored-re-release-2014/

Jordan Brand has several anticipated releases set to launch in 2014 and now rumors are flowing about the return of the Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare”. The last time we had a chance to purchase the “Hare” Air Jordan 7 was back in 2008 when they were part of the Air Jordan Countdown Pack 7/16. Would you like to see the iconic Bugs Bunny inspired Air Jordan 7 “Hare” release in 2014 along with the other highly anticipated releases?

View media item 572183

Last edited:
This isn't news since all the CDP's OG colorways have and will reretro

Plus 2015 is the year of the 7's

Last edited:
I hope they release in 2014 but this is probably going be 2015. Would make sense tho this WOULD be the third retro of a shoe from the cdp to come out 14' (Carmine's, 2s and this)

why not wait until 2015 for the year of the 7s?
that would be too much like going with the flow for JB. We still got 4s this year, and 2 8s for now even tho 2016 (
nerd.gif
) is yr of the 8 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
if true ill grab a pair my cdp pair is still great looking besides a water stain/mark on one of the toes.

This isn't news since all the CDP's OG colorways have and will reretro

Plus 2015 is the year of the 7's

what are you saying though?

That they were going to retro sooner or later. IMO I doubt they'll come out before 2015.

The CDP 2's are coming out next year after that JB had two CDP OGs colorways left to reretro, Hares 7's and Shadow 10's. With all the 10's already confirmed for next year the Shadow 10's are def on the horizon

I know this is far fetched but I wish they would release the cdp 9s again even though they already did about a year after the cdp. I passed on the ones after the cdp and my cdp got messedddd up pretty bad when I landed in a ditch while driving like a year ago
frown.gif
. hopefully they come out the year of the 9 (although they will probably be like 199 by then
mean.gif
)

I know this is far fetched but I wish they would release the cdp 9s again even though they already did about a year after the cdp. I passed on the ones after the cdp and my cdp got messedddd up pretty bad when I landed in a ditch while driving like a year ago :frown: . hopefully they come out the year of the 9 (although they will probably be like 199 by then :smh: )

They might do the powder 9s again so I wouldn't put it past it coming out again soon

I know this is far fetched but I wish they would release the cdp 9s again even though they already did about a year after the cdp. I passed on the ones after the cdp and my cdp got messedddd up pretty bad when I landed in a ditch while driving like a year ago
frown.gif
. hopefully they come out the year of the 9 (although they will probably be like 199 by then
mean.gif
)
2017 lol man so far away ... no telling what this whole shoe thing will be like come then. Hell i'll be 30 this time 2017  
eyes.gif

next year is the 23rd anniversary of the vi so imo all the other retro models that random pop up are un necessary.

they're still bringing out 3's and 4's way after the 23rd anniversary, when they should of during their respective years

so next year
maybe 4
maybe 7

next year is the 23rd anniversary of the vi so imo all the other retro models that random pop up are un necessary.

they're still bringing out 3's and 4's way after the 23rd anniversary, when they should of during their respective years

so next year
maybe 4
maybe 7

Don't be surprised if they throw us a couple more 12 like the two Chicago OG's

Highly doubt these will drop until the 23rd anni. If they drop these before 2015, JB would've released all original 5 colorways. It'll be weird to have a year of the 7's with no OGs.

Highly doubt these will drop until the 23rd anni. If they drop these before 2015, JB would've released all original 5 colorways. It'll be weird to have a year of the 7's with no OGs.

well the viii's they re-released the 3 og colorways, the ix's hey already did as well

I don't think JB will be investing too much into the 23rd anniversary theme once we enter models 7-10.  For many, those models are a coin toss/release day decision.  Plenty of 7's, 8's, 9's, and 10's have sat on store shelves these last couple of years.   I just bought some playoff 8's for my boys Bday a few weeks ago from my local mom and pop.

They did 4/5 no sense of a 23rd anni for only one og cw left that didn't retro in the last 4 years

well the viii's they re-released the 3 og colorways, the ix's hey already did as well

Aquas dropped about 7 yrs ago, so that's their potential cornerstone for the 2016 anni. As for the XI's, by the time they get to 2017 for the IX anniversary enough time would've passed since they've retroed. Of course that's considering they don't reretro beforehand.

I don't think JB will be investing too much into the 23rd anniversary theme once we enter models 7-10.  For many, those models are a coin toss/release day decision. 

JB will certainly follow the 23rd anniversary theme. They're obsessed with themes and anniversaries. I can see em stopping after the 11 if they do pull the plug.

They did 4/5 no sense of a 23rd anni for only one og cw left that didn't retro in the last 4 years

Also makes no sense drop em a year before the anniversary year when they could simply wait *insertJacksonvillefanpic, JB knows Hare VII's are one of the most, if not most desirable, out the bunch like. So they're holding em off making the anticipation more great exactly they do with the All Star XI's & Aquas.

I remember when MN posted the Maroon VI's would come out this year.
Didn't make sense as 2014 will be the year of the VI's.
I'd say 2015 for all VII's if JB follows suit.

Back
Top Bottom