Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Lol i get the concept of the anniversary but yall acting like we arent getting retros outside of their respective "year of"

Lol i get the concept of the anniversary but yall acting like we arent getting retros outside of their respective "year of"

we're not saying that we don't. Let's say for example JB brings out the fire red 3's two years after the 23anniversary, would have made sense to drop the og colorway within 2011 just saying

It's gonna happen 5 shoes from the CDP pack have released n the last year 4's 8's 11's 13's & the Taxi 12's n a couple of months

I prefer year of the rabbits over these (I know that's blasphemy to some of you, but oh well), but since those probably won't release again for another 10 years. These will have to do for retail.

Last edited:
My favorite VII's. If these do drop next year hopefully they'll release the French Blues and Chambrays for the 23rd anniversary.

If true, this is great news. Never had a pair. This is one of the Jordan colorways that really take me back to my childhood. Lot of kids had these.

Don't be surprised if they throw us a couple more 12 like the two Chicago OG's
I really hope so. I will gladly take two more white/red even though I have a pair in good shape, as well as 3 black/red if I could get my hands on that many. 12s have always been a weakness of mine. I would love to hoop in a pair of each, use a pair for casual, and stock one in case one gets messed up. one of the few shoes I wouldn't mind holding a ds pair. still salty about missing obsidians. I planned to get them and the last shots around that time but I was going through some trouble and took my eyes off shoes for awhile
eyes.gif

Last edited:
My favorite VIIs. Would cop. I think they will just end up waiting till 2015 for the 23rd anniv. We were rumored to get the Marroons this year, doubt that is happening

Back
Top Bottom