Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

They wont drop 2014 mark my words. Aquas will drop in yr of 8'a hares in yr of 7's just like bred 4's in yr of 4's n bc3 in yr of 3's. the best cw always gets saved for the anniversary of that model its a easy to see pattern of jb

They wont drop 2014 mark my words. Aquas will drop in yr of 8'a hares in yr of 7's just like bred 4's in yr of 4's n bc3 in yr of 3's. the best cw always gets saved for the anniversary of that model its a easy to see pattern of jb
agree with this

7s not one of my fav J but gotta admit this one is a nice cw. Would def pick up.

It's probably how much you're charging

I was looking for a pair, saw they were over $300 and decided against it, because I figured they would retro shortly
Exactly what I was thinking.

Probably tryina wang somebody over the head..

I'm still interested to know why he is unable to sell 
nerd.gif

Why have a year of the 7s and 8s when only one og cw is left for each that didn't drop within 4 years. No need to milk it only to have one og cw for that year and a bunch of sorry retro +s. If they both drop in 2014 they can skip to year of the 9s or 10s

Why have a year of the 7s and 8s when only one og cw is left for each that didn't drop within 4 years. No need to milk it only to have one og cw for that year and a bunch of sorry retro +s. If they both drop in 2014 they can skip to year of the 9s or 10s

Not saying i agree with the logic, but its def the way JB is marketing models atm. The year of 7 and 8 is gonna be mega weak unless they drop some OG cws in other models to make up for it, which im sure they will.

I agree that the year of the 8's will truly be weak if they are still going that route, but even if the hares drop next year, they year of the 7's can still be great, French blues, flints, chambrays, and if only we could get some of them Kobe PES!
smokin.gif

I agree that the year of the 8's will truly be weak if they are still going that route, but even if the hares drop next year, they year of the 7's can still be great, French blues, flints, chambrays, and if only we could get some of them Kobe PES!
smokin.gif

True, alot hasnt been done yet. YOTR would be dope but that aint happening. Chambrays yes please.

smokin.gif

True, alot hasnt been done yet. YOTR would be dope but that aint happening. Chambrays yes please.
I could be reaching but I've always thought with the color blocking of the 7, a carmine like 7 would be dope

Lol i get the concept of the anniversary but yall acting like we arent getting retros outside of their respective "year of"

This seriously and I feel by the year of the 8s or 9s they completely drop that anniversary bull

They didn't do such for the 1s or 2s albeit for the 23rd anniversary of the 1s they dropped the cdps

They will drop the anniversary **** before the XIs for sure. No way we are getting a plethora of XI-XIIIs. The 9s suck. Doubt they will have a 23rd anniv of the 9s. A lot of people hate that shoe

I'm glad a lot of people hate the 9s. I for one love the 9s. one of my favorites in the line I put them far above any 4, 3, and I like them more than 11s. I would like to see a white/red 9 similar to the AJF9 we saw a few years ago. why wouldn't they want to drop a bunch of overpriced 11s in either og or new colorways? by then it will be 215 probly for 11s
indifferent.gif
 just because you don't like a shoe or you think jb should covet the 11s doesn't mean they are going to skip out on a perfect opportunity to rip us off....

Last edited:
I think the 9s are complete garbage. As well as the IIs. Only 1 colorway 9 I like an like 3 IIs that I like.

Probably be way more for the XIs.

Because they can sell 700,000 in one day every christmas. Doubt they would want to put an end to that.

Last edited:
why wouldn't they just drop a bunch of retro + or already retro'd colors throughout the year, and then sell a million colombias in one day?

The problem is JB is dropping waaaay too many retros and they should have started in to the 16-18's. Dropping two and three a month is crazy.

The problem is JB is dropping waaaay too many retros and they should have started in to the 16-18's. Dropping two and three a month is crazy.

No way models 15-22 sell like Jordan's 1-14, JB isn't looking forward to retroing those at all cause they can't really make bank

No way models 15-22 sell like Jordan's 1-14, JB isn't looking forward to retroing those at all cause they can't really make bank
yes they can all they have to do is make them semi limited and they can charge a fortune since those had a higher retail to begin with

I WOULD LOVE ANOTHER PAIR BUT IM TRYING TO QUIT KICKS... MY CURRENT COUNTDOWN PAIR IS DECENT BUT ITS GOT A FEW SCUFFS HERE N THERE :smh:

yes they can all they have to do is make them semi limited and they can charge a fortune since those had a higher retail to begin with

Unless retail is like 200+ for each they really can't make as much and at those prices most shoes 15-22 will sit cause a lot of those don't have major casual appeal

I can see a couple models selling and just a few colorways at that

Back
Top Bottom