Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I left my pair back home in maryland...really tempted to cop after seeing those pictures. especially with that return to "Nike Air" on the insole.

Gotta give jordan props, put the 3M back in the infrareds and now with this little nod to the OGs. Pretty dope.

Those of you have these or french blues from a cpl months ago ... TTS or can you .5 down

I remember having ""raptors"" or whatever you wanna call em in my true size, and im sure i could have gotten .5 down for a more tighter fit

Thanks for any help
wink.gif
I .5 size down on 7s. That nike air on the insole gonna add a little more hype to these lol

Last edited:
hey guys anyone know how to preserve the NA on the insole? i wanna wear them but i dont wanna lose the NA branding because its really dope and so when i show people i can show them the NA branding any help or info would be appreciated!  not srs

How many wears before the Nike Air peels off and fades away on the inside??? Ahhhh...stinnnnnnng. can that even be avoided?

It's a shame DJ Whine-Z was too busy crying about the shoe, to actually observe and talk about it

How many wears before the Nike Air peels off and fades away on the inside??? Ahhhh...stinnnnnnng. can that even be avoided?
I remember with my kd 6 ball shoes, the kevin durant signature on the insoles were completely gone after one hardcore basketball practice.  It's hard to tell maybe after 5-10 wears depending on the weather, the more you feet sweat the more likely the N/A will start to disappear. Now, if you want to preserve it put clear transparent tape over the symbol or switch the insoles.

Dont understand the hype/liking by NA on the insole, it will be halfway gone after a few wears + walking anyway.

Unless you put your shoes and just sit there all day

Yeah I don't get it. It is a nice little touch I guess but not a big deal at all.
Definatly going to see people putting clear tape on it to try too keep it :lol:

I remember with my kd 6 ball shoes, the kevin durant signature on the insoles were completely gone after one hardcore basketball practice.  It's hard to tell maybe after 5-10 wears depending on the weather, the more you feet sweat the more likely the N/A will start to disappear. Now, if you want to preserve it put clear transparent tape over the symbol or switch the insoles.

hey guys anyone know how to preserve the NA on the insole? i wanna wear them but i dont wanna lose the NA branding because its really dope and so when i show people i can show them the NA branding any help or info would be appreciated!  not srs

I just saw this :lol:

Those of you have these or french blues from a cpl months ago ... TTS or can you .5 down

I remember having ""raptors"" or whatever you wanna call em in my true size, and im sure i could have gotten .5 down for a more tighter fit

Thanks for any help :wink:

I got the Barcelona Nights and had to go down a half size due to availability and they fit perfect.

na this cant be life right now. Is this what the hypebeast kids are even thinking now adays. jesus has the game gone bad. Preserving insoles?????

SERIOUSLY>????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom