Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Being sold on eBay as DS. A lot of seller trying to pull this B/S. Wear them out one night to "stunt" then try and make money off of them on eBay. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Which QC issue(s) did you have?

I had some glue stains and other issues but those don't phase me. I plan to put them in my workout rotation so once they get in there all of the QC issues they have wont much matter.

The last and final two I couldn't take, was a faint line that ran vertically across my entire toe box on my left shoe and the shortest mountain top on the same shoe was slightly unglued at the top.

Add in several black specs in various places, some unfinished leather on the toe box and one of the holes not completely punched out... It just ended up being too much...

Like I said, not trying to rain on anyone else's parade. Shoot, I actually got my funds back and ended up getting a pair of all white kicks (cortez's) I been needing, so it all worked out in the end anyway.

I'll try for 13 lows and Bordeaux's (now my new first 7 possibly again [emoji]128513[/emoji]). And just keep it moving!!!

Enjoy your Hares for me fellas, I probably wasn't going to wear them for quite some time anyway.

Being sold on eBay as DS. A lot of seller trying to pull this B/S. Wear them out one night to "stunt" then try and make money off of them on eBay. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
sellers who do that make me laugh.....they must think people are dumb if theyre gonna post pics of a dirty sole which clearly shows theyve been worn, and try to tell people theyre DS.....

honest ones would say VNDS

sellers who do that make me laugh.....they must think people are dumb if theyre gonna post pics of a dirty sole which clearly shows theyve been worn, and try to tell people theyre DS.....

honest ones would say VNDS
or say VVVVVVVVVVVVNDS

i hear the more Vs you put in there the more DS they are

I returned a pair of 10.5 to Niketown SF. I compared and kept the best pair of the two and returned the other just now.

1-10, how difficult were these to obtain?

It's not an easy question to answer since we all encountered different difficulties. I think this were easy in my opinion. Had them in my cart within 18 minutes waiting in line on NDC.

Online prob a 3,4

I'm going to Give it a 5.

Only tried on NDC, waited 45 minutes (after accidently getting out of line during that time) And copped. Im 2/2 on retros this year.

I'd say 2. Eastbay was butter. Carted on first try. A 10 minute wait and checkout was smoooth...

Was in line on NDC since the countdown ended and finally carted 40 min later

SNKRS app was a no go

Carted on FNL multiple times too as well but could never check out due to billing issues causing me to get sent back to the splash page

TBH...1.

I entered three FTL raffles and won two of em.

I dont' think I'll ever be this lucky at raffles.

Ahhh I see.

I had a chance to get these my size and passed. These just aren't appealing tbh. But i don't care for any VII's other than Raptors.

Last edited:
These can still be had for close to retail somewhat if you look at yahoo Japan auctions, due to the weak JPY.

I just got a size 10,5 for 21K yen not including the fees and shipping though. But it's still cheaper for me than say, ebay as I'm in Asia.

Hares landed from Sneaker 10. Overlooked the whole shoe, and they came out dam near flawless. One small black smudge on the left toebox, but nothing that the suede eraser can't take care of. Overall, I'm happy with them.

I hope I get a good tounge color. Which means little to no orange showing and more of the greens and red.

Yeah, your tounge ain't that good. I like the ones on abdc ones. Those are pretty much the perfect color IMO. I'd be happy if I got those ones. Still unsure which color I'm gonna get since the seller use stock photos on his auction.

Back
Top Bottom