Air-Jordan-7-Reflective-Cardinal-BV6281-006-Release-Date-2.jpg
Air-Jordan-7-Reflective-Cardinal-BV6281-006-Release-Date-3.jpg
Air-Jordan-7-Reflective-Cardinal-BV6281-006-Release-Date-4.jpg

APRIL 2019.
#3M #Cardinal AJ7
2019 AIR JORDAN 7 RETRO SP
Reflect Silver/Cardinal Red-Black-Bronze
BV6281-006
: @soleheatonfeet *Pictured is a photoshop representation of the given colorway*

haha.jpg

Last edited:
7s do nothing for me. Never really cared for this model.

I felt that way too until I wore them on feet. Really comfortable and light like slippers. Significantly changed my feelings towards them. The most cushioned of the retros behind the 12 and the internal bootie is awesome.

I felt that way too until I wore them on feet. Really comfortable and light like slippers. Significantly changed my feelings towards them. The most cushioned of the retros behind the 12 and the internal bootie is awesome.

7’s have always been super comfy to me. Possibly even third behind 13’s (most comfortable Jordan ever imo), and 14’s and they have a nice silhouette that looked like a slightly updated version of the 6.

Garbage, the cardinal on its own is a subpar colorway.

I agree, always thought it was the weakest among all the OG colorway 7s. Especially since they have no graphic on the tongue.

They were the last og colorway to release in 1992 right?

Bordeaux and Hares were the first two colors for sure. Then Charcoals, then Olys, and Cards last as I recall.

They were the last og colorway to release in 1992 right?

Bordeaux and Hares were the first two colors for sure. Then Charcoals, then Olys, and Cards last as I recall.
Correct, he wore those in the 92-93 season up to the asg where the aqua 8s were debuted.

The Cardinals were meant to be a simple version of the 7 model. Its def not the most popular though. My favorite 7 behind the playoff for sure.

Can’t choose between Bordeaux or Charcoals as my favorite 7. I suppose the former but it’s super close.

What is the consensus these days on the 6 vs 7? I was always under the impression that people liked the 6’s better but I always had a hard time choosing between these two models.

Back
Top Bottom