Air Jordan 7 Retro "Reflective Cardinal" June 8 2019

fabolous-air-jordan-7-reflections-of-a-champion.jpg

I really dont see red laces fitting the Cardinal look at all. The point of that colorway is to be clean and simple.
Ya i was really surprised to see they included the red laces with these.. who knows maybe they’ll look nice though.. really hope someone posts some on feet pics of these!!

I don’t understand why they used the cardinals as a base for these and the bugs bunny for the 8s. Shouldn’t they have used the playoff 7s and 8s like they did with the 6s since those are the pairs he won in?

I don’t understand why they used the cardinals as a base for these and the bugs bunny for the 8s. Shouldn’t they have used the playoff 7s and 8s like they did with the 6s since those are the pairs he won in?
Im hoping the reason they did not is because they are both coming the correct way sooner than later. But question does make sense.

Oh, I didnt know they came with red option.
Yep i didn’t either until I watched an unboxing vid and saw them.. was really sursprised honestly idk of any other 7s they have come with two pairs of laces? The silver laces are def clean, really wanna see a pic with the reds, would change the look of the shoe big time. For better or worse... idk yet.

Those 7s get better and better with each look. I'm grabbing the 6, but damn those are clean. :smokin
Yep exactly. When I first saw pics of these i thought the 6s were the standout of the bunch but the more i see them 7s they might be every bit as nice. 8s are right up there too.

Does anybody know if their local footlocker/finish line are getting these? Mine both told me they know they’re getting some pairs of the 6s but have no idea about the 7s and 8s for some reason.

These are way under retail right now. Trying to get the whole pack for $450-$500. These just might hit a Nike 25% off sale down the road...

20190611_205712.jpg
20190611_205643.jpg

Back
Top Bottom