Release Date: October 31, 2019
Price: $190
Black-Patent-Leather-Air-Jordan-7-313358-006-Release-Date.jpg

Black-Patent-Leather-Air-Jordan-7-313358-006-Release-Date-4.jpg

Black-Patent-Leather-Air-Jordan-7-313358-006-Release-Date-2.jpg

Black-Patent-Leather-Air-Jordan-7-313358-006-Release-Date-3.jpg

Black-Patent-Leather-Air-Jordan-7-313358-006-Release-Date-5.jpg

Black-Patent-Leather-Air-Jordan-7-313358-006-Release-Date-1.jpg

Nope. Screw the dumbass who thought of this idea. Bring them back like they should look. This shoe is not meant to have pl plastered all over it. Release date fits, its def a trick. Its just a waste of time and production.

Nope. Screw the dumbass who thought of this idea. Bring them back like they should look. This shoe is not meant to have pl plastered all over it. Release date fits, its def a trick. Its just a waste of time and production.
Hey guys, let’s just all buy these and be happy and forget about the regular raptors 7s okay? They’re close enough anyways right? :rofl:

When I see shoes like this I think, who actually sat around a table and said "this is what we should do" and everyone else agrees to it. Blows my mind. You mean to tell me that no one in their genius camp said "he wait guys this is a complete mockery of an original and we should not go with it" . Nobody? Now I know its a womens release but this just tells me that a true playoff 7 is even further away now. If they want to make a Cardinal with a bunch of reflective **** all over it, whatever. I hate that also btw. But dont screw with one of the classic models during the time of MJs prime.

Oh wait, they already have. Over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom