Air Jordan 7 X Doernbecher

I remember kith dropping yeezys "in store only" then releasing them online later in the day. Chance this happens?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I think I was meant to pay resale for the exclusives
Just bought the OVO 10's a few months ago and just bought the Supreme 5's camp this week
Man I got to hit retail on one of these it's about due
Congrats on all that copped

i ended up checking out with a size 9.5 and a size 7 for the wifey using the refresh trick that i read up on in the space jam thread. Turned out good because i got 3 Ls on Snkrs.

Saw these in person while dropping off Yeezys at Flight Club. These are so underrated. Really annoyed that I ignored Kith's email because a lot of people ate there.

I have a size 9.5 I picked up from Villa today, PM for price/pics

roll.gif
 shameless plug, my b
Careful. I would remove that post. They might ban you.

Saw these in person while dropping off Yeezys at Flight Club. These are so underrated. Really annoyed that I ignored Kith's email because a lot of people ate there.
I never win their damn raffle

i ended up checking out with a size 9.5 and a size 7 for the wifey using the refresh trick that i read up on in the space jam thread. Turned out good because i got 3 Ls on Snkrs.
Care to help me out? I stay striking out on Snkrs smh. 

Only won once from Kith and that was for Banned 1s. Never won ever again on them raffle

Hit on snkrs . Picked up bae size while trying for unclaimed pairs. Also got kyries and they are [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Wish I could've picked these up. Would have been a trifecta kinda day with a motorcycle, yeezys and these.

Back
Top Bottom