Air Jordan 7 X Doernbecher

14712152_1895920163970065_983075412273790976_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wow these look like some of the best out the Doernbecher series so far.
Love the details and how the gold jump pops out
My personal favorites are the 2 3 4 5 6 and 9 out of the series

I don't know why Nike does not allow the public to donate at Niketowns for people that really want the shoes
I really don't want to cop off a reseller I rather make a 200 to 300 donation at point of sale plus pay for the shoe.

But if I can't get them on my own I have no other choice

Last edited:
Jordan DBs have been trash every year since DB10s.

The upper could have had potential but the gold accents and color of the sole make an ok shoe look terrible.

The 7 (tied with the 6) is my favorite Air Jordan. These (despite not being an original colorway) are amazing. I hope I'm able to secure for retail.

Been wondering how these would turn out. Great attention to the detailing like the jumpman and tongue. Solid effort compared to the xiii's and x's which were just God f'ning ugly. Will try like everyone else and probably fail like always. But I gotta have faith like George Michael!

Alternate, only 2 pairs made. Image & Info Via heskicks

black suede and chameleon on the midsole & lacetips

Last edited:
I like the db's this year, the video of them got me hoping for a pair, never bought a db before, i say the 8,7,and 2 are the best so far

As always.... I will try, but I am sure I will take a L. Going for kyries as well

Not even a fan of the Kyrie models and still think that kid did the best overall look. The Jordan boy went with a lot of extras that overwhelm the aesthetics of a clean shoe. Definately made the model his own. Looks better in brighter lights so you can catch the details.
Not too bad this year.
Good for collection.

wow not one decent pair..

the kyries are the only wearable ones,

these have been bad..

they will  get their money tho.

Back
Top Bottom