Air Jordan 7 X Doernbecher

Money well earned, Mercer was a **** show. Glad I finally got my pair after that mess

This seems like it was the draw without being the draw smh. I put in before my MacBook said 10:00:30 sec and I'm seeing cats copped after

had a bad cold if i didn't i would have went and did a all nigher for these

had a IG reseller do all the dirty work in the snow and rain

he made his paper View media item 2265558
i knew i had no chance on the app

he called me a half hour before it went live

Still no reply from the Nike soho raffle for me

same here alot of people didnt get a email

How much did you pay?

Tried to get these 7s and the kyrie from snkrs. Both say purchased, got confirmation email for Kyrie's, nothing for the DB 7s smh

funny how I cooked on space jams for a friend of mine (super easy cop) and failed on these. Then again these are super limited

Those Hyper Adapts threw me off today. Tried for these shortly after and swing and a miss. Oh well... 
frown.gif

Plenty of "Dark grey" Jordan 3s available as 2nd choice [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Wifey was able to cop for me on SNKRS. I'm not sure how though. I submitted my order way before hers. She even took the time to enter her cc information since it wasn't already in the app. Strange.

Exact same here I had to update the info on the second account and sure enough it hit

It's like Oprah is at Nike pushing buttons on the Sneakers app:

"YOU get a 'L'... YOU get a 'L'... YOU get a 'L'..."

0 for something special on these releases smh LoL

Took me 3 effing attempts to enter my password on SNKRS app on iPhone (never had to do this) because I forgot it. Struck out on Js but somehow got the Kyries as a consolation prize.

I take it

Took me 3 effing attempts to enter my password on SNKRS app on iPhone (never had to do this) because I forgot it. Struck out on Js but somehow got the Kyries as a consolation prize.

I take it
I've got the Touch ID feature enabled in the app which is nice since I've had password problems too

I take it
On my iphone I always just copy my password about 5 min b4 launch and then just paste it when asked.

Back
Top Bottom