Air Jordan 7 X Patta June 2019

Not one to be Influenced but, the super clean shots of these in this thread, my love for VII’s and the below retail price on these has convinced me to cop soon. Initially couldn’t get around the midsole branding. Everything else design wise is butter besides that.

Not one to be Influenced but, the super clean shots of these in this thread, my love for VII’s and the below retail price on these has convinced me to cop soon. Initially couldn’t get around the midsole branding. Everything else design wise is butter besides that.

So lets sway you even more

081552C2-3E41-46F4-96F6-144DFC038637.jpeg

I dunno if the clothing is made by Patta or Jordan, but Patta clothing has some of the most inconsistent sizing I've ever come across. Through the years I've had some clothes that were too big on me in a medium, and also too small on me in an XL. Got to the point where I just don't buy their clothes anymore lol.

Anyone have Patta's in a DS11 that would trade for the JP 1's (silver)? I have a DS US11.5 pair of the 1's that I'm looking to trade for either of the Patta pairs.

Back
Top Bottom