Air Jordan 7 X Patta June 2019

Kind of surprised prices already low on these. These are legit the first Jordans I've wanted in a long, long time so I hope it stays that way and for an easy cop this weekend.

VII's safe to go .5 down from TTS on?

Kind of surprised prices already low on these. These are legit the first Jordans I've wanted in a long, long time so I hope it stays that way and for an easy cop this weekend.

I'm going TTS of all my Jordan sizes. Jordan 4 size as an example. But that's my foot.

I would not since as I've posted before I am US11-US11.5 and have them in US11 and they fit snug, half size down would be uncomfortable

To me 7’s have always fit a tiny bit more snug than most other models...I attribute that to the design...The huarache liner was supposed to mimic a sock like feel...

I always stay tts because if I go up .5 it feels sloppy to me...Generally like a little wiggle room in my shoes but with 7’s the snug fit feels better...Kind of like fitting on the prestos for example...

For those saying TTS, what size did you wear in the 2019 Infrared 6's? Just curious because tons of People said those were TTS and i had to go down half a size.

Yeah
7’s run a bit snug on me but are tts for me
I would not size down on 7’s
I repeat do not size down

Back
Top Bottom