Air Jordan 7 X Patta June 2019

You named pretty much all the imperfections that I saw when they got delivered. Ordered them from Social Status in Pittsburgh. Sz 10.5
I live in Pittsburgh. People from Pittsburgh don’t even shop there cause they backdoor most **** to drug dealers.

an we have 2 in this city cause owner is former drug dealer from Pittsburgh.

Last edited:
I live in Pittsburgh. People from Pittsburgh don’t even shop there cause they backdoor most **** to drug dealers.

I went to grad school in Pittsburgh and I quickly realized the store in east liberty was a waste of my time

Social Status is big trash. Not just the Pittsburgh location either. Will never spend a dime in either one of his stores again.
It was my first time shopping there and I ended up receiving probably the most jacked up pair. It's unfortunate but I will take the loss and keep it moving.

Why won't you ever shop there anymore if you dont mind me asking?

That sucks to hear although most if not all boutiques backdoor their stuff to big buyers who in turn help the shop get rid of stuff that sits.

It's an unfortunate part of the industry, and regular customers suffer as a result. That's why I don't blame people for spending resources on bots just gain an advantage, if any.

So Social Status has an overall negative rep out there? Didnt know that as it was my 1st time buying there.

That sucks to hear although most if not all boutiques backdoor their stuff to big buyers who in turn help the shop get rid of stuff that sits.

It's an unfortunate part of the industry, and regular customers suffer as a result. That's why I don't blame people for spending resources on bots just gain an advantage, if any.

So Social Status has an overall negative rep out there? Didnt know that as it was my 1st time buying there.

https://niketalk.com/threads/steel-city-pittsburgh-nters-stand-up.9165/page-62#post-17416043

So the icicle cw is the f&f, again confirmed in Patta Talk fb group, it also make sense since they had photoshoot with Neymar for release cw and not for this one

So the icicle cw is the f&f, again confirmed in Patta Talk fb group, it also make sense since they had photoshoot with Neymar for release cw and not for this one
I’m wondering as the news becomes official how much it’ll impact prices on the “shimmers”. I might have to scoop a pair up sooner rather than later

F&F releases these days usually means:

Shop releases 1st colorway officially.
Shop teases a 2nd, slightly changed colorway and call it F&F with no release.
Wait a week or two.
Release second colorway at all the same shops and claim it was released due to high demand.

I am almost positive the 2nd colorway will drop eventually.

Undefeated seems like they take forever to ship 1st time buying from them and might be my last time too plus I'm about to hibernate and wait for the bred 11s

Undefeated seems like they take forever to ship 1st time buying from them and might be my last time too plus I'm about to hibernate and wait for the bred 11s

Patience...They dropped Saturday, no mail Sunday, and it's just Monday now...If you think this is bad I suggest never ordering from Concepts or Bodega. I've waited 2 weeks before getting shipping confirmation from them.

Back
Top Bottom