Air Jordan 7 X Patta June 2019

Some of us like what we like. It wasn't about resell for me.

They literally look like the OG toddler Bordeaux VIIs but with a different tongue and the writing on the midsole.

Hope the wider release will be an easy cop since I slept

So far in 2019 GR's and limited bricks are about the only shoes I can get my hands on. It doesn't look like is going to get any easier as we get further into the year.

The funny thing is resell seems to be steadily dropping. If it wasn't for the trophy room 5s dropping today I would've definitely went after these. Personally I love the colorway and the materials used, hopefully I won't regret waiting for the U.S. release. Congrats to everyone that secured their pairs.

couldn’t get my size 9, but I’ll try at a later date. they’re nice in hand. i think they’ll dip & shoot up like the clots so i’ll take my chance n hold.
870C405E-C77F-42E8-9633-76AF1645886E.jpeg

I want the whole track suit but for €250 euros, I'll wait it out. Wish Nike would just release the OG VII suit in the different colors!!!

They probably will . they love to bring out a million colors in every product lol .

couldn’t get my size 9, but I’ll try at a later date. they’re nice in hand. i think they’ll dip & shoot up like the clots so i’ll take my chance n hold.
870C405E-C77F-42E8-9633-76AF1645886E.jpeg

Is that the shoe box? Or was it an extra they threw in for the iso release?

More pics bruh...Looks fresh...

For those who have them in hand, how is the fit? Older 7s run .5 too big. What's the concenses on these?

with both shoes having the brown theme, I say these look better than the ts1's, maybe because I'm a vintage dude and do remember the toddler bordeauxs too, just peeped the purple cactus jack 3 tinkers though,those are fire, and might be retailing below 200

with both shoes having the brown theme, I say these look better than the ts1's, maybe because I'm a vintage dude and do remember the toddler bordeauxs too, just peeped the purple cactus jack 3 tinkers though,those are fire, and might be retailing below 200

Cactus Jack 3 Tinkers?

Back
Top Bottom