Air Jordan 7 X Patta June 2019

For those saying TTS, what size did you wear in the 2019 Infrared 6's? Just curious because tons of People said those were TTS and i had to go down half a size.

I have both in US11 and Patta 7s fit snug and Infrared 6 is ok, but I could go US10.5 for snug fit in them

The 7s I’ve had in the past ran big (2011 cardinals, raptors/charcoals from 2012 and the last Boudreauxs), the Patta’s feel a touch smaller than those for me at least
Yeah that 2010-2012 7's batch ran a half size big. My bordeaux's fit like a 9.5 and i'm a 9. I'm not personally sure about the remastered pairs though, but the general idea is that they run tts.

Today to see X-men.
IMAG0806.jpg

i was just contemplating on getting the brown ones this saturday but now i may have to sit it out and wait for that second colorway

any idea on release?

Those would be nice to customize. Id probably try to dye or paint the sail parts that dark gray on the tongue. Then id prob go ahead and paint the midsole

Honestly the shape of these make me worried that when they do release the charcoal 7s they’ll use this same puffy fat shape they’ve been using on all 7s. Even the “remastered” pairs from 2015 onwards still have that puffy look smh :smh:

Jeez, one in my size just sold for a good $25 or $30 under retail on Stockx...Seems like a decent amount of spots are getting these...I'm gonna try to secure a pair on SNKRS (never hit on a pair there, EVER lol) and then maybe try to grab a double if they are under retail after release.

Back
Top Bottom