Air Jordan 7 X Patta June 2019

I think I only understand one word in each video he posts. Lol

Anyways, I’m sure he knows they’re fake and buys and reviews them anyways.

Yeah I did the “stop showing these videos to me” thing on YouTube. He’s completely aware of his shoes being fake btw.

QUOTE="salacious crumb, post: 32022384, member: 179733"]I think I only understand one word in each video he posts. Lol

Anyways, I’m sure he knows they’re fake and buys and reviews them anyways.[/QUOTE]
In his earlier videos he would say they are fakes... maybe now he thinks everyone knows they are fake
The fact he said, dez dem friends and family..... but as y’all know it’s options out cha :smh::lol:

Last edited:
I’m so glad that wasn’t for shoes. Word can’t describe how much I can’t afford 200+ but damn sure would’ve pulled the trigger.

Ebay seller just accepting my offer for retail... but I already used my damn 15% off coupon! Knew I should have waited.

Seller was cool and let me cancel and reorder with my girls account, got em under retail shipped!

Has anyone here actually tried removing the PATTA on the midsole? I am guessing you would have to repaint it afterwards since it's going to take all the paint off not just the words, right?

Last edited:
this is the colorway they had at the pop up

B267AD1D-876C-424C-B086-FAF598709957.jpeg
B267AD1D-876C-424C-B086-FAF598709957.jpeg

Attachments

• 98C1122F-3EAC-4D88-A1C8-DDC53DD129F1.jpeg
    98C1122F-3EAC-4D88-A1C8-DDC53DD129F1.jpeg
    362.4 KB · Views: 98
Ebay seller just accepting my offer for retail... but I already used my damn 15% off coupon! Knew I should have waited.

Seller was cool and let me cancel and reorder with my girls account, got em under retail shipped!

Has anyone here actually tried removing the PATTA on the midsole? I am guessing you would have to repaint it afterwards since it's going to take all the paint off not just the words, right?

I missed my 15%, I thought it was until the 30th!!

Not bad at all. If I wasn't on vaca I would definitely cop. Do you think there will be another release or was it exclusive to the NY pop up ?
THey’re doing events in Milan and London so there should be pairs there and the production run dates on the tag look deep - nov thru March 2019. So I am assuming a release is in the works.

Back
Top Bottom