Air Jordan 8 Retro Aqua - Flaw

Damn that's sad brother. Mine dunt look like that and im glad. But if weight is the case im lucky cuz ima big dude. Den again I only wore them like 2 or 3times since RD.

Originally Posted by benthugs

Originally Posted by enyceking

how much do you weigh?

155 lbs. (5' 10")

and your paint is crackin up? i'm 5'10 and weight 180 and my aquas still look nice. sucks for you though.
tongue.gif

ive lost count of how many times ive worn mine. but it was real heavt in the summer. no paint cracks on mine yet. sorry 2 hear/see that homie

maybe if wear em to break in the soles the paint wont crack? i worn mine a bunch, and no problems.

i have the same problem to but its getting a lil worse but who cares it just cracks just ignore it

Originally Posted by tz85

it happens to everyone just deal with it every week someone post the same stuff with there aquas
good things mines are still perfect

Everyone telling dude to deal with it is dead wrong! How would you feel, cats say they have crackin shoes second timethey were them. Thats like buying two paris of forces and just throwing them out afterwards! Does that seem fine to you? Its messed up that the quality is likethis, but its worse that you all accept it and tell dude to buy another pair that will probably crack just as bad.

Yea, my aquas started cracking too. I wear mine often too so that might have something to do with it.

that's JB quality for you. I noticed my Military IV's starting to do the same thing near the back of the heal. sucks, we get the colorways we want, butthe quality is piss poor

Originally Posted by retrolover

cant rock them everyday......thats why there like that...

Your right, but I barely rocked mine and im always careful, but my left pair cracked in the back sole.

That DAMN paint, looks soooooo cheap, They look like u can get a quarter & scratch on'em, and it'll come rite off!!!...Tightin upJB..
eyes.gif

I don't have a problem with mine and I own 2 pairs...one of which is still ds. I've worn my one pair too many times to count and I have not had anypaint cracking whatsoever so maybe I'm lucky which I'm happy about....

My fr 3's on the other hand have slight cracks on both pairs. Refuse to wear my other ds pair.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom