Air Jordan 8 Retro "Reflective Bugs Bunny" June 8 2019

i can't believe they did us dirty on 7 and 8. they had to tweak these and not give us a regular version smh.

Why don’t they just make new color ways to coincide with their **** ideas instead of ruining classic colorways? This is awful. “Reflections of a champion”? Like someone got paid to come up with that? :sick:

I think he's talking about just this year... unless there are some 3M 13s coming out this year I don't know about?

Everybody talking like right now is rock bottom, IMO 10-15 years ago was rock bottom. Quality was awful, the OG retros they didn’t even attempt to make close to the originals. I mean look at the 07 vs 15 aquas. Some of these new color ways are lame and over priced but at least they’re finally doing justice to the OGs. Not that everything’s been perfect but the concords and infrareds were a home run, along with the black metallic 5s and a few others. Idk just my thoughts on the matter.

OG retros are done properly now yes, but for how long? It seems we are regressing rapidly back to that era you mentioned. These reflective releases should have been new concepts, not half hearted OG's. That's always stupid and pleases no one in the end.

Pretty good looking shoe. I think it’s a good shoe to go alongside the bugs 8, but not replace them. That price is a turn off

Of the 3 reflectives I actually like these 8s the most. The white in the midsole works better with the 3M than the black on the 6s and 7s. But I definitely don't $200+ like them.

Of the 3 reflectives I actually like these 8s the most. The white in the midsole works better with the 3M than the black on the 6s and 7s. But I definitely don't $200+ like them.

Agreed. Something about it flows better. Grabbing the 8s on discount.

A real shame too, because true bugs bunny 8s are one of the best 8 cws they’ve ever given us

0E873611-F7A2-44E8-A654-52A8ECB89763.jpeg

For some reason I've never took to this colorway. I actually like the reflective ones better. :lol:

I have nothing against 3m. But the whole damn shoe? Hints of it are ok. I just dont need all that flash I guess.

Looks like the release for these might’ve got moved up? All the sudden yesterday everyone’s saying June 8th now, was like June 24th I think.

Back
Top Bottom