Air Jordan 8 retro - Tinker - December 22, 2018

AIR JORDAN X NIKE ICONS COLLECTION

AIR JORDAN 8 X AIR RAID II

Air-Jordan-8-Air-Raid-II.jpg

Will cop eventually. Especially if I can ignore all 2019 stuff besides the Infrareds and Black Cement

I assume they did not use the peace raid pattern because they wanted to keep the 8 pattern but with the peace raid colors

Tabs look like they say live together play together.

Maybe these will be overshadowed by the Concords or Yeezys. But these are such a dope CW idk. It is an 8 though

this whole tinker thing is stupid. trying to make him like this big star or some ****.

Dope IMO. I was hoping that the Black/Light Concord-Aloe Verde-University Red with style code 305381-004 turned out to be these, and not how they were depicted in mock-ups.

I know that some 8s made with nubuck or durabuck have some sheen on the heel where the ridges are, but it looks heavy on this pair. Not a complaint, just an observation. Almost looks like leather. Also like the underlay material. Looks like Canvas.
399357FC-4517-4B7E-B3DC-5CCBD3C9E2E9.jpeg

I know that some 8s made with nubuck or durabuck have some sheen on the heel where the ridges are, but it looks heavy on this pair. Not a complaint, just an observation. Almost looks like leather. Also like the underlay material. Looks like Canvas.
399357FC-4517-4B7E-B3DC-5CCBD3C9E2E9.jpeg
Maybe a prelude to the infrared 6?.. You know what im talking about.

Back
Top Bottom