Air Jordan 8 retro - Tinker - December 22, 2018

4A6BD772-B3B8-445D-8670-FA645C6D39AB.jpeg

B4D2367C-A895-4A0D-9D66-A996AAFF2E69.jpeg

6092AC51-41FC-4565-A4E7-CDAB670D0CD3.jpeg

Not suede, doesn't feel like duraback like on metallic 5s or Aqua 8's. Feels super smooth like. Can't think of any shoe I own to compare the material too...

I have a lot of ogs, retro ogs, retro +s, and these some of the most comfortable straight to foot Jordan’s I’ve ever had.

Hype beast and og snobs can hate all they want but imo this release was slept on :emoji_expressionless::emoji_zzz:

I have a lot of ogs, retro ogs, retro +s, and these some of the most comfortable straight to foot Jordan’s I’ve ever had.

Hype beast and og snobs can hate all they want but imo this release was slept on :emoji_expressionless::emoji_zzz:

I REALLY liked these, but I can't deal with the incorrect Air Raid print on them. If they had used the same style as the Peace Raids, I probably would have doubled lol. Quality looks fantastic, but that one little detail has me super nitpicky on them.

Quality looks fantastic, but that one little detail has me super nitpicky on them.

Quality on these as good as it’s ever been for recent Js. Plus they just hella comfy.

I agree the color pattern is different than the peace air raid 2s, these 8 has more of a pan-African wakanda forever vibe, that I really dig

Could have easily marketed these better as the “black panther” or “wakanda” 8s

Quality on these as good as it’s ever been for recent Js. Plus they just hella comfy.

I agree the color pattern is different than the peace air raid 2s, these 8 has more of a pan-African wakanda forever vibe, that I really dig

Excellent point! I do love the split tumbled nubuck/ballistic mesh upper though. It's a great look for sure. Hell, if they had used either of the OG 8 prints and swapped it to the pan-African colors, I would've jumped. Just something about this specific print that bugs me.

JB doing the Marvel theme.... I feel it.... I'm a sucka for Marvel lol

Back
Top Bottom