Air Jordan 8 retro X Pendleton N7 - 11/7/19 - $200

Hmmm, been wanting to see what these looked like. They are, ok. Was hoping for more, like my Clark's better.

20190823_193231.jpg

Guess this is the version of the thread we're going with.

I'm immediately a fan of the colors, colorblocking, patterns, and materials in that pic, but I obviously can't call it until we get to see them fully.

Guess this is the version of the thread we're going with.

I'm immediately a fan of the colors, colorblocking, patterns, and materials in that pic, but I obviously can't call it until we get to see them fully.
I'm calling it, they will look good and be copped!

Would've rathered the toe be the same color as the heel, but they're still dope. I'll sleep on it.

I wish the Pendleton fabric were brighter... would have popped more on a grey and black shoe. More turquoise and red... or orange and green. The brown isn't doing the shoe any favors.

These are dope but too much stuff coming out so these will be placed on the back burner for me. If they don’t sell out they’ll be a cop at the disco party

Was def expecting the toe to have the print.

Cops regardless tho...

does the material make these heat conducive or fine to wear in warmer months? they look really cool, not retail worthy however

I would've liked the JayzRDead's edit if it was what I saw first since that lines up with normal VIII colorblocking, but I prefer what Jordan Brand did.

Back
Top Bottom