Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

Was low key expecting to get let down but I can get jiggy with these.

Last edited:
If you put the Beige / Cream color where the Green parts are on the Midsole...Then put that multi color graphic (That's on the sole) on the side plates === Instant Classics! In fact you could even argue the merits of taking it full on UNDFTD, and making the tongue patch removable just like the IV's had...

I get it though since this isn't officially a store collaboration...

Honestly those are all minor complaints because these things are slick just like they are, and I'm no hesitation picking them up day one...In fact they'd be perfect Fall / Winter beaters...

I agree with every last word of this post, that bit of cream to break things up a bit and that graphic on the side plate would've brought these to perfection for me, but I do like them a lot as is.

Not sure if I'll try for them when they release, but they're a pair I could see myself coming back for later (all assuming that there aren't any drastic changes from thag sample we've been looking at.)

Last edited:
pimp.gif

?

If these are a GR, there is literally nothing special about them because there is no way Undftd and JB would release a GR collab.
The Colour Way Is special Enough. I've always hated the unftd 4s because they are a collab, this limited. I love the color combo regardless though

Back
Top Bottom