AIR JORDAN 9 “GYM RED”: October 5th 2019

These will sit! Too close to the Travis Scott release also the Seattle 10’s & Shattered BB right after along with the Unc to Chi 1’s

These will sit! Too close to the Travis Scott release also the Seattle 10’s & Shattered BB right after along with the Unc to Chi 1’s
Exactly to much heat dropping I know I ain’t got have to much luck on the 6s I’m really gunning for those Seattle 10s & fearless 1s tho

I like these, but I will not buy because of that 2nd rate/B-grade patent they used on these and the white/navy/UNC pair from last year. How can they put good patent that looks clean and smooth on the 11s every year and then give us this orange peel plastic looking patent on the 9s?

I thought of that question too a while back, but I quickly realized that the high quality patent is the bread & butter of the 11. It's what makes everyone drool. You put that on other Js and the 11s quickly loses what makes it special. It's kinda like how Jordan Brand pick and choose what shoes have nice leather and what have complete crap. It's all about money and increasing sales.

I thought of that question too a while back, but I quickly realized that the high quality patent is the bread & butter of the 11. It's what makes everyone drool. You put that on other Js and the 11s quickly loses what makes it special. It's kinda like how Jordan Brand pick and choose what shoes have nice leather and what have complete crap. It's all about money and increasing sales.

I want to agree with you, but I remember the patent on the white/purple Kobe inspired 9s being just as good as the 11s. Going from those Kobes to the navy patent and now red patent 9s is a disappointment.

I want to agree with you, but I remember the patent on the white/purple Kobe inspired 9s being just as good as the 11s. Going from those Kobes to the navy patent and now red patent 9s is a disappointment.
I really wish JB would stop thinking pl can just go with EVERY shoe. It dont. I guess maybe MJ actually wanted it on the 9 way back when, but it only looks good on an 11. Not speaking of others after the 14 btw. There is a reason it didnt make it to an original 9.

Even the OG pearl blue 9 lows were pretty good quality patent or whatever. I was excited about the highs, till I saw them in person and instantly passed. The lows had a glitter shimmer to them, but the highs were just a dull blue, I was highly dissapointed with them. Reminded me of the Hyperflight shiny material. No knock on the hyperflights one of my all time favs.

I actually have the Kobe 9, and from my eyes it's the same exact patent used on the blue and red 9s. Real pretty shades, but a bit plastic looking and muted. Actually pretty similar to the patent Reebok uses on some of their shoes.

The patent on 9s is a guilty pleasure of mine but only with bright colors. I like the red and purple but didn't care for the black or navy.

I actually have the Kobe 9, and from my eyes it's the same exact patent used on the blue and red 9s. Real pretty shades, but a bit plastic looking and muted. Actually pretty similar to the patent Reebok uses on some of their shoes.

The patent on 9s is a guilty pleasure of mine but only with bright colors. I like the red and purple but didn't care for the black or navy.

Dont have any highs, but the blue
010058_01 (2).jpg
806589_01.jpg
low 9's were much different. Much more shiny, with a glossy tint to them. Looking at them right now.

Glad I didn’t impulse buy. Hoping to come back from deployment next month and cop on sale :smokin

These smoked at every store in my mall. Walked in around noon and my Champs told me they actually had a pretty aggressive lineup. All sizes gone in 10 minutes from there. Nobody at that store expected it.

I picked mine up this morning and was surprised to see other people there grabbing them! Finish line was actually out of my size 11, had some rewards points to use there but had to go to footlocker instead.

Back
Top Bottom