AIR JORDAN 9 “GYM RED”: October 5th 2019

I would of taken the 15% off
Have a feeling these won’t hit a decent disco
Might end up being a slow sellout
Looks like swooshers ate up most of the stock on NDC only a few sizes left

NDC is known for the fake sellouts & finishline by next week they sitting FSR on footlocker & Eastbay and the boutique shops They’ll have some kind of sale come Columbus Day.

Yea, they’ll “restock” on ndc for sure. I was about to pull the trigger then realized I was gonna pay 200 for some 9s. Lol...Jordan finessin’

The consumer falls right into the trap once you see sizes drying up everyone gets paranoid & starts buying at retail and than next week there’s a FSR restock

IMG_20191005_150325333~2.jpg
These Flew!!! Slept In!!! Got To The Mall Bout 11:30am Champs Sold Out!!! Footlocker Sold Out!!! Went To Finish Line!!! An Got The Last 11.5s Dude At FTL Couldnt Believe They Still Had Stock!!! Lol...

Last edited:
The consumer falls right into the trap once you see sizes drying up everyone gets paranoid & starts buying at retail and than next week there’s a FSR restock
I really hope that’s the case cuz they seem to be moving online and in store... I didn’t expect that at all due to 9s normally sitting but even though this thread doesn’t show it due to # count, a lot of ppl outside the net were hyped for these

I really hope that’s the case cuz they seem to be moving online and in store... I didn’t expect that at all due to 9s normally sitting but even though this thread doesn’t show it due to # count, a lot of ppl outside the net were hyped for these
Yesterday finish-line only had size 11 now today a FSR these sites know how to get the ball running

I feel bad for the folks that didn't get to cop a pair. These kicks look better on feet than they do in pictures. I'm in Atlanta, anything with red in it usually sells out quick lol. But fortunately I had a reservation.

One thing to note tho. I had to go a whole size up with these 9s. My normal size and even a half size up felt too tight. So keep that in mind if anybody still plans to cop.

I feel bad for the folks that didn't get to cop a pair. These kicks look better on feet than they do in pictures. I'm in Atlanta, anything with red in it usually sells out quick lol. But fortunately I had a reservation.

One thing to note tho. I had to go a whole size up with these 9s. My normal size and even a half size up felt too tight. So keep that in mind if anybody still plans to cop.
There’s still FSR’s online :pimp:

Been to 3 malls in Houston since they dropped as of Sunday (Baybrook, Deerbrook, and Galleria) and they're sitting everywhere I looked. Might grab me a pair once my 10 day waiting period passes so I can use my DSG discount, should come out to around $150.00. They do look ALOT better in person than in pics. 9's are one of the few silhouettes I dont have much of.

You gotta becareful with these, some pairs I've seen in person the shape and cut off the shoe is different. Quality is straight weird. Think I might pass and hope disco comes.

You gotta becareful with these, some pairs I've seen in person the shape and cut off the shoe is different. Quality is straight weird. Think I might pass and hope disco comes.
I definitely was thinking about going a half size up & it’s disco or nothing with these

Back
Top Bottom