Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
I bought this pair of Olives in late 2001 or maybe early 2002. Didn't like the olive so had a cobbler paint the olive part black. For better or worse the paint job has lasted more than 12 years so I got my $15 worth, LOL.

I emailed their customer service. They replied stating they gave me a "VAT reduction" as a discount in order to cushion the blow of the customs fee and the $48.90 being charged to me is not their fault. I understand this, but it still feels like they were hiding the truth from me.

thats battle that you have to take with UPS. nothing the store can do about it. Technically if they get caught under valuing packages, they can be penalized.

I bought this pair of Olives in late 2001 or maybe early 2002. Didn't like the olive so had a cobbler paint the olive part black. For better or worse the paint job has lasted more than 12 years so I got my $15 worth, LOL.
those are hard as hell. I remember hearing about people doing that but I've never actually seen a pic until now. I have always been a fan of the olive 9s but they are definitely cool blacked out as well.

Sold my VNDS pair to cop the 2002 edition instead.... :pimp:

Still on the hunt though :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom