Air Jordan 9 “University Blue” Thread December 5th $190

I like these, but I’m going to be selective and cop the black/blue 13.

mid these are still around down the month I will cop

Hit on FNL :nthat:
Surprised and excited. Of all the retros to release recently for some reason I really wanted to add another 9 to my collection. On the hunt for some 6’s, 10’s and 12’s in the near future, maybe a 2,4,11 or 5 also :lol: Funny how my Jordan obsession fluctuates from model to model. I’m officially off the hyped up 1 train and have enough variety with 1’s that I don’t need every little variation.

Does that even happen anymore? Before the pandemic this is a pair I would have surely waited on but since its like every Jordan at minimum goes for retail I copped. I've sold some Jordans that were considered "bricks" at release for profit in 2020. It's been an odd year.

9s typically don’t go for much over retail right after release.. I think these will be like those Lucky Green 13s or Alt Bel Air 5s where they can be had for retail (or slightly better than) on the resell market Because of lack of hype. I do think the days of Nike/JB retailer discounts on most GR retros are over for now though.

9s typically don’t go for much over retail right after release.. I think these will be like those Lucky Green 13s or Alt Bel Air 5s where they can be had for retail (or slightly better than) on the resell market Because of lack of hype. I do think the days of Nike/JB retailer discounts on most GR retros are over for now though.
Yeah, it will take time, but these will go up much later.

Does that even happen anymore? Before the pandemic this is a pair I would have surely waited on but since its like every Jordan at minimum goes for retail I copped. I've sold some Jordans that were considered "bricks" at release for profit in 2020. It's been an odd year.

I think over time these might have some value. But stock numbers seemed a little higher than I thought based on pre drop 3rd party pricing.
Only 20 -30 above retail.

butttt **** selling out now in mens sizing.
was tryna get my brother a pair for christmas

idk mayne. **** weird

Hows sizing on recent 9’s? I know the last retros of the olives and cool greys that I had fit pretty snug.

Back
Top Bottom