Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

the only thing appealing about this shoe is its price point. These 9s are too plain to begin with. Funny it comes with an orange box though but looks easy enough to cop for those who want them.

damn these sold out? looks like hypebeasts in full effect today. its amazing because the real photo blues are still sitting on shevles smh
mean.gif
where?

Copped a pair. Not sure why, seemed like a good price point for my first jaze and the limited bit can only help. Probably will return them like everyone else :smile:

So glad I was able to pick up a pair for myself. Not sure why everyone hates them but these are dope, shoot I even liked the original white bottom ones.

NOT a JB guy at all these will be my first retro and I have abou 5-6 pairs of JB's altogether but I was intrigued by the story and liked the look. I was still going to pass and forgot all about them, then I was on twitter at 5 and my impulses took control of me lol :smh: when they get here I will most likely keep them and rock em they are pretty :smokin much better than the photo blues. But if they got that trash JB retro quality I've heard about they will be right back at the outlets where these B-grades belong!

just got off the phone with nike customer service... I have 2 separate orders for 1 pair on each order that I placed online with the same CC. Rep said they WILL NOT cancel either order... so you can put to rest that limit 1 per customer.

not as limited or not many people interested on this release = not a good measuring stick to test the servers for the 25th.

Back
Top Bottom