air jordan 9 charcoal Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped. My dum $%@$ bought the Fusion charcoals thinking I wouldn't be able to get these at a reasonable price. SMH

Well, it's fall in Chicago, which means I start bringing out shoes i don't mind getting wet etc.... Today is all about these "Charcoal" IXs. Had JB released this shoe with the leather upper, it would be a different story :smh: ... However, These things sat on Eastbay for months, I got them for $99. I wish we could still see Retros "sit" like that... but those days are over until the trend fades. (Sorry for the grave-dig)

So soon? Didnt they got retroed in 2009
Or 2010?if true i would want them too.
but please with dull midsole paintjob
Like the 2012 olives and OGs.

So soon? Didnt they got retroed in 2009
Or 2010?if true i would want them too.
but please with dull midsole paintjob
Like the 2012 olives and OGs.
2010,I kinda regret not copping them.The Jumpman facing the other way made me not get them.

Seriously?!
What a waste.
Thought they were bringing these back too!
*facepalm* :smh:

Oh, i'm sorry, youngin... maybe i should have posted in the TAY, or the TAN, or maybe the thread about "Believing in Angels", possibly even in the thread all about a person's "Driving Pet Peeves"...
I was simply posting about it feeling like Fall and that these are some of my Fall/Winter beaters, which got brought out today.

^ This.
Its so subtle, but makes a big difference.
All the 9s were like this that year.

It absolutely make a difference. The jumpman facing the other way, plus it being a tiny jumpman made them all look weird.

Don't know why they did them right on the Powder 9's, but not for the rest. Makes no sense to me.

But anyway, this was one shoe I couldn't pass up because of the classic colorway. They're actually pretty well made.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom