Air Jordan 9 - Hornets Release - Spy Pic! (Via SneakerFiles / Shoe York)

Via SneakerFiles

Jordan-IX-Hornets-Shoe-York-e1267997594329.jpg

2010 marks the 25th Anniversary of the birth of Air Jordan,and Jordan Brand is celebrating by releasing an assortment of retrosneakers which shall appease all Jordan heads. The latest rumor is thatevery numbered Jordan sneaker will have 2010 retro release. Pictured here is a spy shot of the Air Jordan 9 "Hornets"sample. Release details of the Air Jordan 9 "Hornets" edition have notbeen confirmed. Stay locked to Sneaker Files for release information.

Via: Shoe York

Not bad, just a thought but I hope JB don't release these instead of the Powder's.

i had no idea that all numbered J's are coming back...smh. In that case, gimme some midnight XVIs
embarassed.gif

That's the first I've heard of all the numbered J's releasing this year, if thats true then great
Oh, and those 9's look pretty nice

eyes.gif
Contrast stitching.....pass.

They look too plain, and the contrast stitching makes them look tacky.

I love the IX's, but I will pass if these drop.

Kicks are eh...the fact that all numbered Jordans are suppose to be retroing this year is kind of exciting...or at least it was when they did this ALREADY in '08 (countdown packages)...and that turned out to be semi-anticlimactic. I'll stick with the powders and the charcoals

Kixks are eh...the fact that all numbered Jordans are suppose to be retroing this year is kind of exciting...or at least it was when they did this ALREADY in '08 (countdown packages)...and that turned out to be semi-anitclimactic. I'll stick with the powders and the charcoals

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

That's the first I've heard of all the numbered J's releasing this year, if thats true then great

yes 1-25 in the anniversary series.

those don't look that bad actually, I'd want to see more pics

at the end of the day though I prefer the Powder Blue IXs over these, but still good

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

yes 1-25 in the anniversary series.

yep

Back
Top Bottom