AIR JORDAN 9 "MOTORBOAT JONES" RELEASING 2012!!! Vol. Red Nubuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
These actually look good. Like others mentioned add a black midsole and they would be set. MJ would of been dunking all over the Knicks and Rockets wearing these in 94 if he didnt retire. 

wish the midsole was black...just a little too much red 
frown.gif

These would look 1000X better if the red area that wraps around the shoe to the ankle was black instead of red.

i seen a fake pair that look exxactly like this at my local flea market swear ima go find them now just to compare lol :lol:
JB is really trippin tho "Motorboat Jones" wtf ? :smh:

i wouldnt be surprised if different HOH or cities only got certain ones like they're doing with the lebrons...and yes these things are still and always will be ugly..yall can have my one pair of each 
laugh.gif

Mixed feelings on this shoe from what I'm reading.

For me, these are one of the better c/w's with the pack.

Will cop if FNL gets them.

Release date for these are sometime in October I hear.

i wouldnt be surprised if different HOH or cities only got certain ones like they're doing with the lebrons...and yes these things are still and always will be ugly..yall can have my one pair of each :lol:

My Thoughts Exactly like a kind of city series for the 9s ? or like regional l releases

i wouldnt be surprised if different HOH or cities only got certain ones like they're doing with the lebrons...and yes these things are still and always will be ugly..yall can have my one pair of each :lol:

My Thoughts Exactly like a kind of city series for the 9s ? or like regional l releases

Hmm.. Never thought of that.

That would be something though.

Hopefully my city at least gets the Fontay Montana & these.

Kilroys appear to be a GR, so far.

The only thing I really like about these is the bandit. Otherwise, it's too much red for me.

What's up with these names Motorboat Jones? ... does anyone know the meaning of the names or are they randomly generated or something :nerd:
After Jordan's 1st retirement, Nike needed a way to market the 9s since Jordan wouldn't be playing in them. So they began an ad campaign centered around Johnny Kilroy, a guy who allegedly scored like 80 in one quarter and looked & played just like Jordan. He, Motorboat Jones, Calvin Bailey, & Fontay Montana are all Jordan aliases. There should be one more CW on the way called "Slim Jenkins"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom