AIR JORDAN 9 "MOTORBOAT JONES" RELEASING 2012!!! Vol. Red Nubuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't like the color,ugly
sick.gif

They're ok, I've seen a lot worse. They slap a limited tag on them, and half the people in this thread would suddenly want them.

WITH SO MANY JORDAN 9'S COMING OUT I REALLY DONT EVEN WANT THE SHOE ANYMORE BESIDES THE COOL GREY AND THE DOO DOO BROWN 9'S

these colors are so juvenile

its going to kill the shoe

Considering the fact that pretty much every retro is selling out, I can't say I blame them for pumping out as many colorways as humanly possible.  Hope all of these drops cause the Cool Greys to go under the radar.

Thekid is suspicious....Some of these colorways look very regional. That Knicks colorway IX and them ******** colorway IX.

...TheKid is beginning to think regional releases...limited productions...et cetera.

Oh and the madnes....ohhhhhh the madness. I dont even live in DC, but a ********-colored Jordan???! God forbid, they only release in DC.

...I'm on to you guys, JB.

...and yes, I want them Knicks IX. That is all.

^ So from the looks of that video, the other colorway is gonna be a light blue/white/grey/black colorway?

Hmm..

The Mystics.

whats up with all these horrid "special" new colorways of the 9s?? Im passing on all of them. (kilroy, calvin, jones, crawfish)

too much red makes everyone look like Ronald McDonald....i can see everyone having problem paint chipping on them midsoles already...

im only sucka for the Ol' colourway, this is just a waste unless you got enough $$$$ to collect them 9's...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom