AIR JORDAN 9 "MOTORBOAT JONES" RELEASING 2012!!! Vol. Red Nubuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, if you fellas had to pick between these "motorboat jones" 9's and the red spiz'ikes dropping oct/nov, which ones would you cop? :nerd:

Last edited:
The IX was one of the few Jordans JB had yet to really ***** out and ruin with awful colorways. Oh well...

Question, if you fellas had to pick between these "motorboat jones" 9's and the red spiz'ikes dropping oct/nov, which ones would you cop?
nerd.gif
Neither both are horrid 
laugh.gif

True.
But you never know with JB.
The "Mystics" c/w have yet to surface though and from the jersey, that was the colors..
after seeing this photo it is clear that the slim jenkins mystic colorway is black/carolina blue perhaps? i guess i would be considered a "young sneakerhead" because i actually like all 6 of the persona CW's. my favorite is indeed the motorboat jones followed by the slim jenkins.

jordan-9-kilroy-pack.jpg

Not feeling any of the colorways, I rarely purchase anything outside of black/red colorway to wear, but would love to collect all pairs of this series for nostalgic reasons.

Last edited:
True.

But you never know with JB.

The "Mystics" c/w have yet to surface though and from the jersey, that was the colors..
after seeing this photo it is clear that the slim jenkins mystic colorway is black/carolina blue perhaps? i guess i would be considered a "young sneakerhead" because i actually like all 6 of the persona CW's. my favorite is indeed the motorboat jones followed by the slim jenkins.

The Crawfish & Baileys are the weakest IMO.

I would only get the Kilroys, Fontays and these out of the pack.

Gotta see how the Slim Jenkins look before I decide on an "idea" of a colorway.

i wouldnt be surprised if different HOH or cities only got certain ones like they're doing with the lebrons...and yes these things are still and always will be ugly..yall can have my one pair of each :lol:

My Thoughts Exactly like a kind of city series for the 9s ? or like regional l releases

Hmm.. Never thought of that.

That would be something though.

Hopefully my city at least gets the Fontay Montana & these.

Kilroys appear to be a GR, so far.

out of them all tthese look good 2nd to the kilroys IMO

but if they did do reginals release i would want these( red nubuck )

New pic courtesy of SN.

air-jordan-ix-kilroy-pack.jpg

& before the debate begins, those are NOT the photo blues on the far left.

The final colorway has been revealed, this is the 'Kilroy' pack.

Personally, I like the Fontay Montana and Motorboat Jones colorways, then the Kilroys.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
New pic courtesy of SN.

air-jordan-ix-kilroy-pack.jpg

& before the debate begins, those are NOT the photo blues on the far left.

The final colorway has been revealed, this is the 'Kilroy' pack.

Personally, I like the Fontay Montana and Motorboat Jones colorways, then the Kilroys.

Your thoughts?

:smokin :smokin :smokin i hope they all come in one pack the kilroys look even better and i love the black/carolina blue CW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom