AIR JORDAN 9 "MOTORBOAT JONES" RELEASING 2012!!! Vol. Red Nubuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
New pic courtesy of SN.
air-jordan-ix-kilroy-pack.jpg

& before the debate begins, those are NOT the photo blues on the far left.
The final colorway has been revealed, this is the 'Kilroy' pack.
Personally, I like the Fontay Montana and Motorboat Jones colorways, then the Kilroys.
Your thoughts?
Actually those black and blue IXs I actually like. The others I had to force myself to like. The Kilroys I liked at first but then I found out those are some shiny reflective material.
That's about 1k retail worth of shoes right there. That is just insane.
And lets not forget the Olives, Cool Greys and photon blues. They are releasing 9 IXs in the next 12ish weeks, thats just crazy

Last edited:
not feeling any of those colorways. never been a huge fan of the ix's but i do love the og white and reds

Hmmm.. I wouldn't mind having the "Motorboat Jones" IF they were a deeper red like the ones in the pictures.
And the one next to it isn't that bad also (wht/red pair). At 1st glance it looks like a poor man version of the bin 9, minus the gold.

very cool. let's all be honest here, if these were some ray allen exclusives they would be the coolest shoe out...i think its unique that they put another name other than jordan on the shoe. that doesnt happen often. the only problem is all of them being suede...but hopefolly the quality makes up for the crappy leather.

These are disgusting...In a bad way. All of the new IX colorways aren't really that attractive IMO. They all look like variants or something.

never liked any of the 9s cuz theyre a baseball sneaker lmao... anyways the red nubuck is gunna look pink after a week when theyre all ashy after maybe 2 wears... never buying any pair of 9s again the midsole peels away and cracks from minimal wear... nothing like the red SUEDE 5s... got my raging bull pack sz 12 ds still cant let myself wear either pair haha might let them go if the price is right =P

The KIDS theyre feeding these terrible 9s to weren't even alive and/or jordan-coherrent when the marketing for jordan's 1st retirement was going on... I don't see why anybody would buy all of these 9s either.. the real heads USUALLY only buy og colorways and the new kids dont have half the money for this "persona pack" lol jb is messing up bad

Definitely the best CW out of the pack. This would be the only pair I would try and cop. That Bandit logo on the inside of the tongue is dope. :smokin

they could definitely be "freaked" .... IMO they are better than those crap photo blues, i like the character on the inside too.. not that you can even see it, it's a nice touch though... and i like the red nubuck so i would grab these up if they released..

I used to love to put my 9 on. Nobody wearing these jordan in my area, but with all those release, everybody and their grandma will have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom